By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Rising, Diablo III, C&C: Generals 2, Last of Us, Epic's new game and more trailers UP! - MGRising: Revengeance trailer added!

Tagged games:

Command and conquer generals 2??

Hurray!

Bioware??

Oh no....

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
leatherhat said:

Hurray!

Bioware??

Oh no....

It is a really odd combination isn't it.

At least Bioware is very good at creating good games so I'm sure it will be very good.

The thing I can't figure out is when they first hinted at this game Bioware said it would be a new IP but C&C is not a new IP.

yo_john117 said:
leatherhat said:

Hurray!

Bioware??

Oh no....

At least Bioware is very good at creating good games so I'm sure it will be very good.

The thing I can't figure out is when they first hinted at this game Bioware said it would be a new IP but C&C is not a new IP.

The last 6 years (minus Dragon Age Origins which they fucked up with the sequel) beg to differ

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Who else saw the Last of Us trailer and immediately thought 'I Am Legend'?

(pssst--that's a good thing )

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I do admit that I like how Metal Gear Rising is embracing how stupid its premise is. Yeah, Platinum Games!

Around the Network

The Last of Us looks like a mature zombie game, like if the Walking Dead got a game made after it that would be it. Thats a great thing btw.

Wish they had shown actual gameplay though.

EDIT: Also, if it looks that beautiful during actual gameplay......holy fuck.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Fortnite doesn't look half bad but the last of us left me speechless.

thekitchensink said:
Who else saw the Last of Us trailer and immediately thought 'I Am Legend'?

(pssst--that's a good thing )

Yes, exactly what I thought, and I loved 'I Am Legend' so I'm getting more and more excited about the game.

Omg omg omg the last of us looks amazingggg :D
and i remember being a kid when tony hawk was popular, be kewl to see how that turns out

leatherhat said:
yo_john117 said:
leatherhat said:

Hurray!

Bioware??

Oh no....

The last 6 years (minus Dragon Age Origins which they fucked up with the sequel) beg to differ

It's not my fault you have a bad taste in videogames

But seriously most people adore the majority of Bioware games that have come out in the last 6 years. Granted there are a lot of people on this site that hate Bioware but that's because this site has a different (if not slightly biased) view on videogames than average.