By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game that everyone loves but you hate

is there a game that everyone loves but you hate?

yes 122 90.37%

no 4 2.96%

can't think of any 9 6.67%

Total:135

Bioshock, assassins creed, fallout, call of duty, mass effect, batman, FIFA and gears of war

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Areym said:
Jay520 said:
Areym said:
Assassin's creed. Looks boring as shit.

Wait, have you played it?

For about ...20 minutes I played AC2 when my cousin got it and i've seen him play it in person. It just looks boring. The thread didn't specify if you had to have played/bought/beaten the game, did it? o_o

well, it was implied. I was just curious

Yeah, I admit i judged it pretty quickly and didn't look back. It just does not appeal to me at all.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Rath said:
Oblivion. Terrible game, just had an awful and completely generic setting/plot.

This.

Metrium said:
I usualy dislike every sport games, but i rly cant stand Madden. Pick a play, play between 5 and 10sec of actual gameplay, repeat.

Well, to be fair, that is largely how the sport it portrays is played. And that's why I don't watch it.

radiantshadow92 said:
MRKs said:

inFamous : The worst game in PS3 I played so far, when i'm playing that game I get no fun at all.

Assasins Creed : boring and I highly disliked the combat part

wow, you just named my 2 favorite console games (series). Go hit ur head on a rock 50 times.

OT: Oblivion and Skyrim, most platformers (mario, sonic). 

Well, I hit my head on a rock 50 times and I still hate those games :P

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Around the Network
PBBN43 said:
chocoloco said:
Super Smash Bros series, all I can say is it is annoying and not fun.

Vanquish, think that the Japanese fail at making good shooters they are far behind the West at shooters.

Deus Ex: Human revolution, same as vanquish.

But there are way more games I love than dislike.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution  is a Canadian game and it's not really a shooter.

Yeah, I know I just associate Square-Enix with Japan so much. Oh and it is a type of shooter because I was in first person holding a gun.

Too many too name but Zelda SS I horrible. I only did like Wind Waker and Ocarina of time but the rest were horrible. I used to love Mario as a kid but Wii fit, Wii Sports and all those "Wii titled games" Another one is LBP way too many tutorials for my liking. Creating a level is one of the most annoying things I experienced in a game.

the first Just Dance, its like UBi didnt even try with that one
NMH I cant for the life of me fathom how anyone could rate that game a 8-9. Was it because it was on the Wii exclusvily at a time when the system desperatly needed "mature" content?
Mario Kart Wii, I dont hate it, I just felt like they dumbed it down a bit to make it more accesible, smart move on NInty's part but i like a little challenge
Gran Turismo, Forza, Madden, MLB, hell just about any simulation game. THere well made, but they are just so damn boring. Id rather just go out and do the actual sport.
Resident Evil 5, the game was only fun for me with a partner, other than that it was just a mediocore 3rd person shooter and there are enough of those around as is.

chocoloco said:
PBBN43 said:
chocoloco said:

Vanquish, think that the Japanese fail at making good shooters they are far behind the West at shooters.

Yeah, I know I just associate Square-Enix with Japan so much. Oh and it is a type of shooter because I was in first person holding a gun.

Just because you have a gun doesn't mean you have to use it. Deux Ex has always had a bigger focus on CQC stealth than on shooting mechanics and that's why the shooting feels kinda sluggish. I finished the 3 Deus Exs games without firing a single bullet.

chocoloco said:
PBBN43 said:
chocoloco said:

'First Person' is not a game genre, it's a game mechanic, not all games in first person are shooters..... most non first person games are in third person, but that doesn't make them all third person shooters.