By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game that everyone loves but you hate

is there a game that everyone loves but you hate?

yes 122 90.37%

no 4 2.96%

can't think of any 9 6.67%

Total:135

is there a game that you hate but everyone loves

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network

Actually, no. I like nearly all popular games. I don't think I hate any of them.

I really don't like Westerns, so I'm not a fan of Red Dead Redemption, but I can see why people love it (It's GTA after all).

Other then that, not really. Games that sell well tend to be good quality, maybe not great, but good. So generally I at least like them a bit, maybe not enough to buy them, but I do like them. Even Wii Fit I like.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Little King's Story. I couldn't get into it.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

L.A. Noire

That game is garbage

Around the Network

Mario. Pretty much all of them. Just can't seem to get into them. Kart is the worst though.

Oblivion. Terrible game, just had an awful and completely generic setting/plot.

Deux Ex HR. I dont hate it (Why the Bullfuck would i 'HATE' a game, seriously. ), but i couldnt get into it.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I admit I never liked the Resident Evil serie. I tried it, bought the remake of the first one on Gamecube but it just was bad for me while everybody else found it great. I sold it for 7 after buying it for 10.

Crystalchild said:
Deux Ex HR. I dont hate it (Why the Bullfuck would i 'HATE' a game, seriously. ), but i couldnt get into it.

The list of FPS I don't like at all would be impressive. All of them wich happen mainly in corridors are a definitive NO for me.