By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game that everyone loves but you hate

is there a game that everyone loves but you hate?

yes 122 90.37%

no 4 2.96%

can't think of any 9 6.67%

Total:135

LittleBigPlanet, it's a pityful platformer.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
Any COD beyond mw1, they're all cut and paste with few refinements here and there, the world needs to take notice.

^this

agreed, after MW1 activision milked the franchise dry like a $5 b!tch. call it lazy developing by practiculay cope and paste with very little modification.

with the same bullsh!t yet people still swallow it whole

RareglovE said:
blkfish92 said:
Any COD beyond mw1, they're all cut and paste with few refinements here and there, the world needs to take notice.

^this

agreed, after MW1 activision milked the franchise dry like a $5 b!tch. call it lazy developing by practiculay cope and paste with very little modification.

with the same bullsh!t yet people still swallow it whole

I think the part that bothered me the most was the fact that the campaigns have went from being good to frankly being little more than an insignificant afterthought.  Modern Warfare 3 was beaten by my buddy in 3.5 hours...on his first run through.  on medium.  no excuses for that. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

The Halo series I beat the first two games single player campaign they where decent but for the most party I don't get the hype.

LBP
Oblivion... Actually Bethesda games in general I cannot stand. Their recipe are shit to my taste buds.
Killzone
Batman AA ... the first one.
FF XIII
Mass Effect ... Jesus Christ is that game over rated!
And God bless the person who said San Andreas. I could not relate to that game at all.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

There are a lot of popular games that I dislike or, at least, like significantly less than most people but hate is a strong emotion. I can only think of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

ALAN WAKE

I really struggled to finish it after chapter 5 and when I did I wish I didn't waste my time. Horrible gameplay, story, and ending.

I went outside once, the graphics were great but the gameplay sucked!

FIFA, Madden NFL and all other sports games.

There are two games that come to mind. One that I absolutely hate its bloody guts and the other I just don't like very much.

Sonic: The Secret Rings (Wii) - Hands down the worst Sonic game I have ever played. I would say its almost as bad as Bomberman 360 and I regretted buying that for 99cents. I wanted a rebate on my 10$ rental it was so bad, I had to put the controller down after half an hour of play. My friends tried it and one hated it as much as I did while the other two loved it. I went on line and complained but it would appear that the majority of the Sonic fans appeared to love it, I took heavy flack. I didn't bother playing Sega's sequel where Sonic had a sword though I am betting I would have hated that just as much.

Uncharted (Any of the three) - Its not that I hate them I just don't like them very much. My friend lent me the two first games and I played an hour or so of both but honestly I thought they were amazingly beautiful but other then looks didn't really like the gameplay. In fact I enjoy watching my friend play far more then playing myself. I loved parts of the plot that I saw and the beauty of the game, but just didn't enjoy playing it myself. Uncharted 3 came out and I played it at PAX again I just couldn't get into the gameplay. I was stunned by the visuals and the demo that was played by the Naughty Dog team it looks like a master peice but I just didn't get into it.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I don't like Mario 64 and Halo 3.