By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game that everyone loves but you hate

is there a game that everyone loves but you hate?

yes 122 90.37%

no 4 2.96%

can't think of any 9 6.67%

Total:135

inFamous : The worst game in PS3 I played so far, when i'm playing that game I get no fun at all.

Assasins Creed : boring and I highly disliked the combat part

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Around the Network
MRKs said:

inFamous : The worst game in PS3 I played so far, when i'm playing that game I get no fun at all.

Assasins Creed : boring and I highly disliked the combat part

wow, you just named my 2 favorite console games (series). Go hit ur head on a rock 50 times.

OT: Oblivion and Skyrim, most platformers (mario, sonic). 

Areym said:
Assassin's creed. Looks boring as shit.

Wait, have you played it?

Jay520 said:
Areym said:

For about ...20 minutes I played AC2 when my cousin got it and i've seen him play it in person. It just looks boring. The thread didn't specify if you had to have played/bought/beaten the game, did it? o_o

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Crysis. By far the worst FPS game I ever played when factoring in hype and expectations and considering the fact that Crytek actually know how to make a proper game (Far Cry). It got praise and superlatives for stupid gimmicks and an impressive graphics engine and sort of embodies most things I don't like about the current generation.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
Super Smash Bros series, all I can say is it is annoying and not fun.

Vanquish, think that the Japanese fail at making good shooters they are far behind the West at shooters.

Deus Ex: Human revolution, same as vanquish.

But there are way more games I love than dislike.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution  is a Canadian game and it's not really a shooter.

GoldenEye Wii, LittleBigPlanet.

Areym said:
Jay520 said:
Areym said:

For about ...20 minutes I played AC2 when my cousin got it and i've seen him play it in person. It just looks boring. The thread didn't specify if you had to have played/bought/beaten the game, did it? o_o

well, it was implied. I was just curious

I usualy dislike every sport games, but i rly cant stand Madden. Pick a play, play between 5 and 10sec of actual gameplay, repeat.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Bioshock, assassins creed, fallout, call of duty, mass effect, batman, FIFA and gears of war