By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game that everyone loves but you hate

is there a game that everyone loves but you hate?

yes 122 90.37%

no 4 2.96%

can't think of any 9 6.67%

Total:135
RareglovE said:
blkfish92 said:
Any COD beyond mw1, they're all cut and paste with few refinements here and there, the world needs to take notice.

^this

agreed, after MW1 activision milked the franchise dry like a $5 b!tch. call it lazy developing by practiculay cope and paste with very little modification.

with the same bullsh!t yet people still swallow it whole

Hey if you like the taste of chocolate, why change it right? 

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:

smash bros wii and mario kark wii

both of them i hated and took back within a week, smash bros was just button masher get to end beat glove boss and do it all again, and mario kart wii was so barebones i had to trade it in

No, you fail.  Obviously you don't know a thing about Smash Brothers. it's one of those "easiest to learn, toughest to master" games. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Skeeuk said:

both of them i hated and took back within a week, smash bros was just button masher get to end beat glove boss and do it all again, and mario kart wii was so barebones i had to trade it in

No, you fail.  Obviously you don't know a thing about Smash Brothers. it's one of those "easiest to learn, toughest to master" games. 

Well, both of those games are really built around multiplayer.  I don't remember the last time I played either one single-player.  If you don't have anybody next to you to play with there's really not much to do.

Runa216 said:
Skeeuk said:

Not to mention that Master Hand is the last Boss in Melee not Brawl.

Signature goes here!

Red Dead Redemption (Overrated for getting goty) and Killzone 2

Around the Network

Only crazy online nerds hate Red Dead Redemption...

Most people I know love it for be able to have a knife might with bears on top of a mountain.

I don't know if I there are any beloved games that I actually hate. I didn't like Halo CE but I wouldn't say that I hated it. I really disliked Heavy Rain but I only played the demo, or atleast part of it, and I don't know how liked that game is.

Assassin's creed. Looks boring as shit.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Xenoblade Chronicles, I hate those noses and that combat system. :(

The rest of the game seemed very good though.

Super Smash Bros series, all I can say is it is annoying and not fun.

Vanquish, think that the Japanese fail at making good shooters they are far behind the West at shooters.

Deus Ex: Human revolution, same as vanquish.

But there are way more games I love than dislike.