dsage01 said:
BHR-3 said:
cod series still impressive

COD MW3 vs past COD same timeframe

mw3 360 662k
mw3 PS3 284k

BO 256k
BO 150k

But then again look at Black Ops's giant jump from it's preorders on both consoles. Which you yourself stated before.

BO didnt have a giant step up on PO from MW2 ( idk bout week for week but final PO were very similar to MW2 on both consoles) just like you i was able to see through things which led to me being able to capitalize with the prediction of ps3 BO > reach

Really you too? I thought I was the only one who thought that and turned out right. And you also predicted Uncharted 2 will reach over 2 million week 1 damn I automaticly trust all your predictions from now on.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4069668 laughing out loud.

Seriously BHR's predictions are all overly pro PS3, so it works out when Sony is riding high, when they're not they fall flat. He isn't good at predicting anything

But I don't think an of us knew Infamous 2 would come on PSN? Did we? I bet his prediction would be accurate if it didn't come on PSN.

O ya psn sales are now as high as physical media... Jeez halo reach must be approaching 20mil in total sales by now than considering its on games on demand... That is a very lame excuse, as we all know that most people still prefer physical media at least on consoles. He also made a wrong prediction that gt5 will sell over 3mil first week from what I remember, and that Playstation 3 will sell the most over 2010 holidays, which is perfectly ok, but shows that he isn't some time of game sales psychic he is making himself out to be. Sometimes he guesses right, sometimes he guesses wrong, just like everyone else.

Around the Network

I trust these numbers more than Dsage01. He thought Infamous 2 had 500k psn sales. I honestly just like to use these #'s(and the sales #s) as indications if my favorite game is doing well. For that, Vgchartz is sufficient.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Skyrim and Batman look good

Top games I will buy this fall:

SKyrim
Batman
Battlefield 3
Dark souls
Deus Ex:human revolution

As I said before Uncharted 3 never gets huge preorder numbers, of course Skyrim will have more preorders than Uncharted

I just based on Amazon chartz, Gamestop preorder chart and bestbuy chart

Battlefield 3 got huge preorders at EB GAMES, it also has very close number to Modern warfare 3 due to different retailers.

Around the Network

Man where is dead island

Based off the way Uncharted 2s pre-orders went I'm not worried at all about Uncharted 3 especially since its tracking ahead of Uncharted 2 in terms of pre-orders.

Mad55 said:
Man where is dead island

I can't see it putting in decent numbers unfortunately

man alot of games i am gonna buy are not in this list...
Resistance 3, Twisted Metal etc...

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

homer said:
I trust these numbers more than Dsage01. He thought Infamous 2 had 500k psn sales. I honestly just like to use these #'s(and the sales #s) as indications if my favorite game is doing well. For that, Vgchartz is sufficient.

That was just a guess. It could also be 50k. Beats me.