By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - American pre-order charts 30th July 2011

still no resistance. only 5 weeks out

*edit, 6 weeks ago

Hide your kids, hide your wife

Around the Network

im about to preorder 5 games this week. Still can't decide if is should get battlefield 3 for ps3 or 360. Does on anyone know which version will be better based on the previews released so far?

Hopefully Zelda will pass 150k next time

Where can you find more BS preorder numbers

kowenicki said:
dsage01 said:

eh?

Okay so how is AC Revelations  PS3 not on the list when the PS3 and 360 version are pretty close (even in America). Skyrim and Mass Effect have more preorders than Uncharted 3! Despite the Uncharted 3 beta getting good reviews the preorders just drop? And I'm surprised Battlefield 3 is even close to MW3 it makes no sense. You can say the U.S. maybe the 360 land and whatever but there is no way any game except MW3 on the 360 that can beat Modern Warfare 3 on the PS3. Gears of War 3 to beat Halo Reach! This stuff is getting really crazy now. It's more like they guess these numbers instead of actally taking the time to find it out now

Around the Network
ioi said:
dsage01 said:
kowenicki said:

eh?

Okay so how is AC Revelations  PS3 not on the list when the PS3 and 360 version are pretty close (even in America). Skyrim and Mass Effect have more preorders than Uncharted 3! Despite the Uncharted 3 beta getting good reviews the preorders just drop? And I'm surprised Battlefield 3 is even close to MW3 it makes no sense. You can say the U.S. maybe the 360 land and whatever but there is no way any game except MW3 on the 360 that can beat Modern Warfare 3 on the PS3. Gears of War 3 to beat Halo Reach! This stuff is getting really crazy now. It's more like they guess these numbers instead of actally taking the time to find it out now

wtf?

Okay I was being a bit sarcasitc when I said they guess all the numbers. But me and some other people do think that these preorder numbers are really off.

dsage01 said:
kowenicki said:
dsage01 said:

eh?

i agree. there has been something about these prorder chartz that just doesnt make sense lately.

pezus said:
I don't see how AC: Revelations can have 240k preorders on the 360 and less than 92k on the PS3...

^Ikr!! That is just really crazy despite AC Revelations being showed on Sony's E3 this year. Also the fact that each time the sales are getting closer between the PS3 and Xbox 360 version. 

Very happy to see Halo:CEA arriving on the board!

And as always, continued thanks to vgchartz for providing these lists :)

is there any way vgchartz can track hardware?