By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Are you getting the extended edition of The Lord of the Rings on blu-ray?

So yeah, as the title says. You can see more on it here.

I'm really excited about it, I haven't watched Lord of the Rings in ages, and I'm looking forward to getting the ultimate viewing experience!

Around the Network

Does it really need to be asked??????

It's the best trilogy ever, and it's so damn conveniently available that I'd be stupid not to get it.
Besides, I've yet to test my HTPC with a Blu-ray disc, so there's THE release to bench ;)

Why wouldn't I get the 4th Best Trilogy ever on Blu-ray?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I've been waiting for it for ages. Was tempted to get just the original ones on blu-ray, but told myself the extended one will be out soon so kept holding out. So happy it's coming soon =D and blu-ray are more affordable than ever now too!

Yes of course. But only after I got a HDTV. (Yes, I'm still living in the middle ages I know...)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

i have not watched the lord of the rings trilogy in several years now waiting for this to be released!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Most definitely.. This brings back memories of the night that I watched the second movie with these 2 hot middle eastern girls and their friends at the movie theater. I sat between the both of them. While the movie was going on I noticed how they both started getting touchy feely with me and the other one yelled at her sister for getting too close to me. It was pretty entertaining watching them fight for my attention. That was a pretty nice sandwich.. n__n ...so yeah, this would be a good chance to finally see what went on in the movie, I wasn't paying attention the first time.. Hahaha

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Vhs is good enough for me. :P

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

darthdevidem01 said:

Right. I have an idea of what the first 2 are... But tell me anyway. What comes before LotR?

OT
Yes.

Day one.

Hell yes.

Carl2291 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Right. I have an idea of what the first 2 are... But tell me anyway. What comes before LotR?

OT
Yes.

Day one.

Hell yes.

X-Men Trilogy

Spidey is close...but LOTR:ROTK is better than Spidey 1 and 3 combined soooo...

I wish I could say Terminator though....the 3rd movie :(

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey