By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who got Ocarina of Time 3D? Impressions?

Tagged games:

i pre-orderd the ocarina edition (you get a real ocarina with it) and i dont even have a 3DS nor will be getting one anytime soon

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
I picked up my pre-ordered copy last night from Geo. They didn't have any copies in stock when I looked at the shelves so I'm glad I pre-ordered it! 

Same with my Yamada Denki. There were no copies on the shelf, so I'm also glad I preordered. :)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

i'm watching the gamespot "now playing" for OoT and the game looks fantastic!

DélioPT said:

Since it`s got big worlds to explore it gives more the sense of 3D than other games i have tried. Feels more 3D and less like your playing in layers.
Actually, and i forgot to mention above, i first got that feeling when playing a demo of Kid Icarus, 3D felt really good and easy on the eyes, when i was playing in wider space. There the 3D felt more natural.

That's good to hear. While trying Pilotwings the 3D didn't feel great due to the large distances, only the plane would stand out, it wasn't until I entered the volcano that I began noticing it on the surroundings.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
DélioPT said:

Since it`s got big worlds to explore it gives more the sense of 3D than other games i have tried. Feels more 3D and less like your playing in layers.
Actually, and i forgot to mention above, i first got that feeling when playing a demo of Kid Icarus, 3D felt really good and easy on the eyes, when i was playing in wider space. There the 3D felt more natural.

That's good to hear. While trying Pilotwings the 3D didn't feel great due to the large distances, only the plane would stand out, it wasn't until I entered the volcano that I began noticing it on the surroundings.

That was my impression aswell. But since i didn`t plat more than a few minutes i couldn`t really see if there was more to it. Actually, Ridge Racer was the same thing for me: only the car stood out.

It seems that the 3D is something that developers can really work out to give the best experience!

Around the Network
manuel said:
Siko1989 said:
i preordered it, it doesn't release till the 30th for me

I wonder why they delayed it 2 weeks for Australia...

The game is done and I see absolutely no reason holding it back.

yeah thats what i thought as well... but its nothing new for me, nintendo always takes their sweet ass time releasing stuff here lol

Guys, I hate you so much. I need to get a 3DS soon enough or I'll die in sorrow.

Roma said:
I was actually in Game today to pick it up but the shelves had “preorder” on the boxes so instead of asking if I could buy it now I left and then when I got home I saw that my 3DS that I bought the day before had a new Mii in it and the person was playing Zelda OoT >_< and the guy worked at the store. And I was like “why the F did I not ask if could buy it!!” anyway the game is out tomorrow so will get it then.

The 3DS is gonna make for a lot of fun social gaming in a different way from the PSV, finding out that someone is playing a particular game in this way was never quite possible before!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

I want to have it :( You lucky guys!!
2 days to go, but most probable will be 3-4 since the shipping is slow

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Aaaargh... Come on guys... Can't u just stop talking about this game?! I need to wait till next wednesday to get this game! Please don't make me more crazy!