By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who got Ocarina of Time 3D? Impressions?

Tagged games:

It's so good... I love the new menu, it's so much better than the original version. Framerate improvement and textures remove the shortcoming of not so well aged graphics.
Conegamer: I use aiming and 3D at the same time, you can't just wave it around wildly, but it's possible to do without losing the correct view.

Now I hope that MM will get the same treatment... One can dream...

Around the Network

Amazon shows a 5% attach rate for the Cosmo Black 3DS with OoT. Although aqua blue wasn't listed it's probably safe to assume at least a 2-4% attach rate. Hope this games boosts nintendo's sales.

I am loving it. The brilliance and magic of the orginal is still there but the revamped graphics make Hyrule feel alive much more than before. There's more detail to the world. I also think the motion controls are excellent. This game is everything the original was (a stunning epic) but with so many additions and enhancements it's now a real masterpiece.

Gotta wait until Christmas x( I'll be getting it with my 3DS

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Pinch me twice and call me silly. I just got an email telling me my copy is... on backorder.
Not cool, toysrus. Not cool.

Around the Network

Called to cancel. Looks like I'll just have to go out and buy today.

I was under the impression that you could choose Master Quest from the get-go (or did i blink past a dialogue box that i shouldn't have?). Disappointing, though that really just means i'll have to play the game twice...

I like it. gyroscope aiming is a bit imprecise, though it's good for first-person looking, and the 3D isn't disorienting except when the camera zooms through Link (which only happens when you're entering one of those crawl-tunnels)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

How does the 3D effect compare to other games like Pilotwings/Ridge Racer, etc?....is it the best use of 3D so far?

nintendo has taken for me the greatest game ever made, and made it pure perfection. the graphics are very nice, the controls feel even better, more precise when aiming with the motion controls. the sound and new inventory system using the touch screen is so nice not having to hit several buttons like in the original to get too what u wanted. plus getting the masters quest,boss challenges give this already good length game even more value.
10/10

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Picked mine up at 10:00 this morning at Gamestop. Got four Streetpasses along the way - most I've ever gotten at one time.

Initial impressions are:

-BEAUTIFUL
-Anyone who complains about the sound is nuts. It sounds fantastic. Maybe they've got their settings weird?
-Don't like the analog positioning on the 3DS anymore.
-WHY CAN'T I USE MY D-PAD TO MOVE?

SW-5120-1900-6153