By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who got Ocarina of Time 3D? Impressions?

Tagged games:

I understand what you're saying, but you make it sound like it's bad to make a profit off a product.
Maybe they can make it for 120$, but that's only the parts, right? There's still the cost of labor, storage, transportation and probably a lot more. And developing a new machine, even if it isn't really revolutionary, still costs a pretty penny and those development costs have to come from somewhere.

I agree that it's now Sony's duty to show some good stuff, because competition is the best way to get cool new stuff. (I'm very very sure that Vita will get a lot of ports, too though...)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network
manuel said:
I understand what you're saying, but you make it sound like it's bad to make a profit off a product.
Maybe they can make it for 120$, but that's only the parts, right? There's still the cost of labor, storage, transportation and probably a lot more. And developing a new machine, even if it isn't really revolutionary, still costs a pretty penny and those development costs have to come from somewhere.

I agree that it's now Sony's duty to show some good stuff, because competition is the best way to get cool new stuff. (I'm very very sure that Vita will get a lot of ports, too though...)

If Vita's first 3-4 months+ on the market is full of ports and remakes then expect me to complain about it as well. We have yet to really even see what 3rd parties are doing and on Sony's end they have shown quite a few new IPs and various other titles. I believe the only real ports are ModNation Racers and LBP and LBP seems to gain a lot of new gameplay possibilities due to the abundance of control options granted by the PSV design.

Vita price point doesn't bother me much though because I know it isn't being sold at a huge profit. I believe they are selling it to you at a loss to them, plus in terms of gameplay possibilities I believe it trumps the 3DS.

Still though, I want to see some RPGs. Lack of those on both handhelds is really bugging the shit out of me.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I totally agree with the last 2 sentences.
I also want more RPGs! (Turn-based for me if possible)

manuel said:
I totally agree with the last 2 sentences.
I also want more RPGs! (Turn-based for me if possible)

OMFG! GIVE ME A HIGH-FIVE!

I agree 1000000000%. 

Now I would agree even more if you would prefer those titles to be all text rather than fully voiced.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

*high-five*

I don't mind if they're all text! My Super Famicom games all are text only and they're great!

Around the Network

Well they don't make games like these anymore.
10/10

manuel said:
TomaTito said:

You can run and gyro at the same time :D Source

So awesome it has to be quoted.

That's why I love Nintendo. It's all about the little details.

Funny thing, it was a last minute added feature... Miyamoto keeps the teams in line.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"