By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who got Ocarina of Time 3D? Impressions?

Tagged games:

Mr Khan said:
Target broke the street date here in the USA, but unfortunately i had it on reserve at GameStop, so i'm still waiting till Sunday...

Oh really? Looks like I'll be checking out my local Target pretty soon.

The sooner I can register it on Club Nintendo to get the soundtrack the better!

Around the Network

ooo i cant wait for this... sems like a long tie till that happens though

Mine arrived today, and I'm loving it. The 3D effect is amazing, better than the other 3DS games I have played/own. I'm so excited that I'm playing this fantastic adventure all over again.

I was actually in Game today to pick it up but the shelves had “preorder” on the boxes so instead of asking if I could buy it now I left and then when I got home I saw that my 3DS that I bought the day before had a new Mii in it and the person was playing Zelda OoT >_

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

waiting until the 22nd...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

I got it 2 days early (Wednesday) because ShopTo.net ship things really early! It's absolutely brilliant. The only time I've played it before is when I bought it on VC about three years ago, but although I liked it then, I never finished it because I couldnt get used to the controls (the only game I'd ever used the CC for). No such problem here; the controls work great, the touch screen items are a god send and the graphics look phenomenal! The 3D really, really works. It makes everything look so deep and expansive, it makes me feel engrossed and I just dont want to go back to action games in 2D now.

I'm currently just going into Dodonga's dungeon :). It's awesome.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Smeags said:
Mr Khan said:
Target broke the street date here in the USA, but unfortunately i had it on reserve at GameStop, so i'm still waiting till Sunday...

Same. I have it reserved at GameStop, but I can easily cancel the reservation.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
Smeags said:
Mr Khan said:

Same. I have it reserved at GameStop, but I can easily cancel the reservation.

Don't bother. Zelda is indeed on the shelves at Target, but when I asked the employee to get the game (which he did) and purchase the game, the systems told him not to sell the game until the 19th. Sucks... but I'll hafta wait.

I picked up my pre-ordered copy last night from Geo. They didn't have any copies in stock when I looked at the shelves so I'm glad I pre-ordered it!

Haven't played it yet as I don't have my 3ds at the moment,since I let my gf borrow it. I've only been playing DQ6 lately so my DSi was fine for that.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Man I gotta wait for Sunday (June 19th) nowhere I know of that is breaking the street date. Oh wellz I get 10$ worth in Best Buy points for pre-ordering at Best Buy, that is good enough for me to wait a few days. Glad to hear it is so good I never finished OoT either so hopefully this time I'll play through to the end!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer