By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN GRAN TURISMO 5 REVIEW!!!

Uh oh, many people on this site won't be happy when they wake up to see this.

Around the Network

wow the review seemed good to me 8.5 is an awesome score i would love for a game i would make to do that......lol you crazy kids.

Mr.Metralha said:

So it is looking like GT's oponent Forza is the best racing simulator so far this gen, critic wise.

I didn't see this one coming.

No need to hit people when their down Metralha Sensei

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Sad Sad day when we see a formerly AAA franchise slip in to the real of quadruple-mega FFF range of less of less than 10 out of 10 , not only that the you all have to admit the visuals are pretty bad,

I mean lets be serious about this, the game runs at 60 frames per second and has so many details on screen at once you have to look for every tiny flaw and then multiply it by 60 that so when that lowest level of detail crowd is a half mile down the road, lets say that there are 200 2d people, multiply that by 12000 ugly moments veresus 8 cars and the environment of not ugly, so look at that 12000 ugly moments versus 540 good ones, pretty bad if you ask me

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's wait until some credible reviews are out.... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
masschamber said:

Sad Sad day when we see a formerly AAA franchise slip in to the real of quadruple-mega FFF range of less of less than 10 out of 10 , not only that the you all have to admit the visuals are pretty bad,

I mean lets be serious about this, the game runs at 60 frames per second and has so many details on screen at once you have to look for every tiny flaw and then multiply it by 60 that so when that lowest level of detail crowd is a half mile down the road, lets say that there are 200 2d people, multiply that by 12000 ugly moments veresus 8 cars and the environment of not ugly, so look at that 12000 ugly moments versus 540 good ones, pretty bad if you ask me

This is true.

Also; PS3 is d0med.

its a shame PD cant keep up with todays standard in trems of AI the racers couldnt care less if you pass them

Mummelmann said:
masschamber said:

This is true.

Also; PS3 is d0med.

One thing GT5 is still gonna do is sell awesomely!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So as a simulator it is perfect? 

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

well after all the comments in several forums this is a bit more like the score I expected for GT5.

Jeuxvideo with their 14/20 (7.0) were a bit too low.