By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA July 31st UP!

Very good second week for Dragon Quest IX.

Around the Network

VERY disappointing PS3 YOY increase, what happened?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The 360 is selling a bit better than I actually expected. Glad to see Starcraft selling well there (I expected a bit better though)

Dragon Quest IX did awesome

XB360 dropped as expected, it must still settle, but it's higher than expected anyway.

Good week overall, being the end of July.

And did anybody notice that VGC tracked a PC game sales? This will help those solar tsunamis to fry PC haters' doomometers easier!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Question. Does SC2 numbers include Battle.net sales? Generally I know vgchartz doesn't track digital distribution but it did include those numbers in the preview of the games sales however. If this number doesn't include said numbers then these numbers are pretty impressive, if they do include those numbers then they're a little dissapointing (but will be made up by the american and especially asian numbers :).

ps3 still holding up well, I predict Sony to do something big at gamescom just like last year, will be interesting these next few weeks......

WoW/YoY guys here yet?

Excellent 360 numbers, Wii and PS3 are very close... Is it too much to think that the Wii could be 3rd place in EMEAA this year?

360 could stay high on EVERYTHING releasing for it.

PS3 will have GT5 and Move.

Wii has... What? That will affect these markets? Someone update me.

darthdevidem01 said:

VERY disappointing PS3 YOY increase, what happened?

Look at how the other consoles are doing. DS down, Wii down, PSP down. X360 is still riding the Slim boost. PS3 managed a slight gain despite all that. 

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

FaRmLaNd said:

Question. Does SC2 numbers include Battle.net sales? Generally I know vgchartz doesn't track digital distribution but it did include those numbers in the preview of the games sales however. If this number doesn't include said numbers then these numbers are pretty impressive, if they do include those numbers then they're a little dissapointing (but will be made up by the american and especially asian numbers :).

Definitely doesn't include Korea