By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA July 31st UP!

All right! Who died and put the Xbox 360 in charge?!

Tease.

Around the Network

360 Still on top! very nice.

PS3&Wii are looking good too.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

360 numbers continue to normalize.

which is to be expected, I personally think (and hope) that the PS3 will outsell the 360 in EMEAA once GT5 is out for the rest of the year.

And Japan is Sony.

And America will continue to be MS.

All in all I think it will be the closest holiday between the two hd consoles (sales wise) in quite a while.

(unless Microsoft does another price cut)... which I actually wouldnt be surprised to see.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

great xbox 360 sales. also remember xbox 360 have piracy on it, so it is a good software sales with piracy on it.

i think hardware will stay above 80K, in EMEAA. especially with upcoming kinect and reach also don't forget COD.

dejelek said:

great xbox 360 sales. also remember xbox 360 have piracy on it, so it is a good software sales with piracy on it.

i think hardware will stay above 80K, in EMEAA. especially with upcoming kinect and reach also don't forget COD.

COD is a 360 exclusive?

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
dejelek said:

COD is a 360 exclusive?

Last time I checked.... No... but he probably was mentioning COD because  it will have timed exclusive DLC for 1 year which will probably get HW and SW sales on the Xbox 360 side up. I know it'll work.... COD is too big of a fanbase for it not to work on a nice chunk of people.

All gaming systems, consoles/PC, have thier perks... why fight over preferences? I like Coke and you like Pepsi, that's it, let's not fight over which toy we like best cause that's what they are. Is someone's preference in a toy important or is the relationship between you and your neighbor more important? Answer is obvious, but THE most important thing is your relationship with God almighty. God Bless you in Jesus's name.

I can communicate without talking... I can send a loved one money without actually sending money... and I can commit theft without the product disappearing, the point of theft is the point of theft not one of it's possible symptoms which is the product dissappearing. The thief wants to gain something without paying for it, that's the point of theft, the thief doesn't have to care or anybody else has to care if the product dissappears. The product dissappearing is just a possible symptom of theft. Gifts are sacrfices, in order to give a gift, it has to be a genuine sacrfice/gift, meaning a copy of the game isn't still in your PC. Piracy is theft and/or being a culprit of theft.

COD is not exclusive, but COD is bigger on xbox 360. 

360 will settle around 60k maybe lower you can only do so many sales on upgrades. Wii software doing well as is PS3 software. If anyone had any doubts about piracy on the PSP look at the abysmal attach rate you bastards.

x360 stil falling realy sharp...who knows where it wil end.. but i dont think it wil end above the ps3.

sony only needs an 50dollar/euro price cute and ps3 s  is leading head on again.

also gt5 hardware boost wil be massive compared to halo reach,mark my words!(japan...200k)

MS is in waiting mode, if sony  do the price cut move, then , they will cut it too.

remember, the combined cpu gpu on xbox 360s, and reduce of componetn and mainboard size is giving cost reduction for MS.

currently xbox 360s is same price with reduced cost in hardware. so it is essentially give MS a big room for future price cut.

don't forget kinect will play a big role too. starting to see many ordinary people kinect impression, and it looks good.