By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I return once more with a.. PREDICTION!

M.U.G.E.N said:
leo-j said:

Nintendo has come out ahead because of it's motion controller, its casual appeal, and its price.

Ditto

but I disagree on one thing, it still has the price factor and the casual friendly image working for them...so it should be interesting to see how this works out

So it has two things working for them :P

Around the Network
Grimes said:

The Wii is already dead. GTAIV killed it.

OH I remember that prediction, I wonder who made it! :P

Good to have you back, Leo.

I will bookmark this prediction. Actually I won't; it's so bold it's easy to remember.

Big predictions always make this site more interesting to come back to each week.

BHR-3 said:

2011 looks good for HD or cough cough PS3 domination i see PS3 going to $199 next fall and 360 also going to $149 or even lower and by then there motion controls devises will have a more establish library of games to dominate the Wii so i would say that next fall i can guarantee that PS3 will be able to outsell the Wii from Nov-Dec in total sales

i do foresee this thread creator having the same fate as the last poster that created a HD console will outsell the Wii for the holidays type thread though

I know it's a long way off but I'll bet it won't.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

TrevDaRev said:
leo-j said:

and how SORIKU PREDICTED THE PS3 WOULD NEVER GET PASSED 5 MILLION LTD SALES!

Lol..There was seriously an idiot that predicted the Ps3 wouldn't pass 5million LTD sales?

ROFLMAO

see it worked..

On topic:

Har har har.. I SEE  that you all don't see what I see! I AM A BLIND SONY FAN BITCH, AND WILL SUCK SONY'S....

kidding kidding..

Um idk the wii is having trouble already and the motion controls/marketing hasn't kicked in for the other two.

mM
Around the Network

Leo the last time you flat out lied about something and created a tizzy in the forums you got banned for 45 days  

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Grimes said:

The Wii is already dead. GTAIV killed it.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

I don't think the PS3 will be able to outsell the Wii weekly until it hits $199, which won't be for a long time since its just barely making a profit at $299.

And I don't think 360 will ever outsell Wii on a weekly basis. I don't think Kinect will do much for 360 (because its $150 and you can only do so much with no buttons) and this recent sales surge is just from the redesign so it won't last too much longer.

I think it will happen..Now that I think of E3, what Wii stuff there was?All fuss was about 3D Ds..

Anyway what Wii got for later this year?I don't think they release some Mario game again...?

Take my love, take my land..

Simulacrum said:

I think it will happen..Now that I think of E3, what Wii stuff there was?All fuss was about 3D Ds..

Anyway what Wii got for later this year?I don't think they release some Mario game again...?

wii Play and Metaroid...dunno how much of HW pushers they will be tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!