By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I return once more with a.. PREDICTION!

Seece said:
Khuutra said:

Even that would depend on timeframe. If he wants to say something like "PS3 and 360 combined will outsell Wii in 2011!" then he's not making a prediction at all.

Oct - 31st Dec 10, Nov - Dec 10, Dec 10, 2011, PS360 > Wii every time.

I might be willing to make a bet or two if I could find where the monthly charts are - but I can't, so I have nothing to base my prediction on.

Around the Network

I agree Nintendo has it all to play for although I think it has a lot it can still do around price if it chooses to.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

seece is doing all the replying for me how nice

mM
Khuutra said:
Seece said:
Khuutra said:

Even that would depend on timeframe. If he wants to say something like "PS3 and 360 combined will outsell Wii in 2011!" then he's not making a prediction at all.

Oct - 31st Dec 10, Nov - Dec 10, Dec 10, 2011, PS360 > Wii every time.

I might be willing to make a bet or two if I could find where the monthly charts are - but I can't, so I have nothing to base my prediction on.

That's nice, I'm not.

Nice thread. I agree mostly.

My prediction will be

NA: 360>Wii>PS3
EMEAA: PS3>360>Wii
JAPAN: PS3>Wii

Around the Network
leo-j said:

So you're saying that you're betting for combined, then?

That's.... that's not exactly a bold prediction, man. I expected a lot of things from one of your prediction threads, but I never expected you to be boring.

Khuutra said:
leo-j said:

So you're saying that you're betting for combined, then?

That's.... that's not exactly a bold prediction, man. I expected a lot of things from one of your prediction threads, but I never expected you to be boring.

"I think he means individually"

If anything Leo responding with that comment means he's in agreement with me, individually. The entire OP gives away what he means? Why do you even need to go on about this. You already know what he means.

Seece said:

If anything Leo responding with that comment means he's in agreement with me, individually. The entire OP gives away what he means? Why do you even need to go on about this. You already know what he means.

Shit, that's my bad - I misread what you said (I am watching my brothe play the Decepticon campaign in War for Cybertron).

HEY LEO

Wanna make a bet?

Khuutra said:
Seece said:

Shit, that's my bad - I misread what you said (I am watching my brothe play the Decepticon campaign in War for Cybertron).

HEY LEO

Wanna make a bet?

This oughta be good.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Wait, Soriku said Ps3 wouldn't pass 5 M? 0_o

Anyways, we'll see how it goes. I predict Kinect and Sony' wand thingy-majig will fail.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."