By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I return once more with a.. PREDICTION!

I don't agree with Seece on every point that he made, but my prediction is what the OP says..

"PS3 and XBOX 360 will outsell the wii holidays 2010, and most of 2011"

it doesn't say combined there, it just says PS3 AND XBOX 360 will outsell the wii..

mM
Around the Network

posting so that I can come back to read this

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

c03n3nj0 said:

Wait, Soriku said Ps3 wouldn't pass 5 M? 0_o

Anyways, we'll see how it goes. I predict Kinect and Sony' wand thingy-majig will fail.

In 2007, I should have been more clear on that, but I purposely made it seem like he said LTD =P

PS3 hit 9 million in 2007, soriku and mr John Lucas said it would barely get to 5 million

mM
leo-j said:

I don't agree with Seece on every point that he made, but my prediction is what the OP says..

"PS3 and XBOX 360 will outsell the wii holidays 2010, and most of 2011"

it doesn't say combined there, it just says PS3 AND XBOX 360 will outsell the wii..

Are you willing to make a bet? Say, a month of avatar/sig control - per condition?

leo-j said:

Hello VGCHARTZ COMMUNITY, I've returned! I am back from my MONTH LONG BAN for being such a TROLL (yes kowenicki  thats why I was banned )

So my trollish ways for posting ON TOPIC and DEVELOPING CONCISE ARGUMENTS have been thrown away, and I am now reverting to my old ways of posting off topic and having crazy conversations with BEN KENOBI on how SONY PLAYSTATION is bigger than MICROSOFT CORP, and how SORIKU PREDICTED THE PS3 WOULD NEVER GET PASSED 5 MILLION LTD SALES! And now I have come back with some news!

rolling on my floor laughing even though you werent banned for trolling

some people on here do get out of hand when others are only trying to post on topic and develope normal conversations

dont think either 360 or PS3 will really own the wii during the holidays they'll get it weeks here in there with GT5 CODBO and Reach

you got to remember wii sold over 1M five of the last weeks of last year and 4 of them were over 1.5M PS3 and 360 may not even be able to do one 1M week this year things will have to have a drastic turnaround from last year to expect big Wii downfall

2011 looks good for HD or cough cough PS3 domination i see PS3 going to $199 next fall and 360 also going to $149 or even lower and by then there motion controls devises will have a more establish library of games to dominate the Wii so i would say that next fall i can guarantee that PS3 will be able to outsell the Wii from Nov-Dec in total sales

i do foresee this thread creator having the same fate as the last poster that created a HD console will outsell the Wii for the holidays type thread though

Play Me

Around the Network

Combined? Very possible if they played their cards right.

Individually? One of them has a small, but not near-impossible chance (don't know which one)

Wii getting 3rd? I seriously doubt it.

leo-j said:

and how SORIKU PREDICTED THE PS3 WOULD NEVER GET PASSED 5 MILLION LTD SALES!

Lol..There was seriously an idiot that predicted the Ps3 wouldn't pass 5million LTD sales?

I await the results then : )

Very interesting prediction leo. You should definitely make a bet out of it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

TrevDaRev said:
leo-j said:

and how SORIKU PREDICTED THE PS3 WOULD NEVER GET PASSED 5 MILLION LTD SALES!

Lol..There was seriously an idiot that predicted the Ps3 wouldn't pass 5million LTD sales?

Someone doesn't read threads.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."