By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I return once more with a.. PREDICTION!

"Also PS MOVE is very much a superior to device than anything the wii motion plus can put out.. and if most of the wii's "exclusive" 3rd party games decide to jump ship and become HD/ENHANCED, what's the point of getting a wii then?"

I say: NO

3rd party game developers just want to sell their games.

Install base of Move is 0 at the moment, Wii Mote>70m, motion should be>25m, so Move should do some tremendous sales before being ANYTHING for 3rd party. I know there are already some games announced, but "move" just looks like an alternative, not the primary input device in most of the games. So it could very well be a forgotten "gimmick" in 2 years. PS MOVE a superior device? Let's wait and see what the 3rd party developers will do. I bet "copy and paste" Wii party games with inferior controls.

I think:

Neither PS3 nor XB360 will outsell Wii in Oct-Dez 2010, never!

Around the Network

Are you saying combined sales of the Ps3 and 360 will be greater than the wii or do you think that just one of the hd twins will be able to beat the wii in sales? If you believe the latter, I disagree. I believe that the Move and the Kinect will do very little damage to the wii. The prices are too much for the move and the kinect imo. Kinect had a chance,imo, but the price point shot it in the foot.We have to take in consideration the fact that people were willing to pay 100$ for a wii balance board though.I could see the 360s Kinect bundle doing some damage but I think that it will be minmal. Not to mention Wii party which will probably hook the casual fanbase in the wii. Then again, wii party will be the second wii series of games to not feature a peripheral and we all know what happened to Wii music(sold good, but poorly compared to its brethren). I think the only way for the wii to be beaten by one of the Hd twins is with divine intervention lol. Of course if you believe the 360 Ps3 will beat the Wiis sales, I agree fully.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

360, for the holidays, yes. For majority of 2011, no.

PS3, holidays, no, majority of 2011, HELL no.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

thats a way to retun. Though i still do prefer the old you. say early 2008 you were at your best

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

MaxwellGT2000 said:
leo-j said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Leo the last time you flat out lied about something and created a tizzy in the forums you got banned for 45 days  

Yea and the last time i was banned before my last one it was for no reason at all.. I wonder who banned me..

I did for spamming  

BTW I know this might be just another attention thread but taking it serious for a moment, everyone is taking Move, Kinect, and some Wii games as bigger "system sellers" than they actually are... that's it from me on that subject

I didn't spam, because I was posting on topic.. and THERE IS NO WORD MINIMUM in the forum rules..

mM
Around the Network
dtewi said:

360, for the holidays, yes. For majority of 2011, no.

PS3, holidays, no, majority of 2011, HELL no.

If the ps3 gets a $100 price cut "WHICH IT WILL LIKELY GET ONE SOMETIME IN 2011" there is no reason why it shouldn't outsell the wii especially since MOVE is going to be out, and potentially with a lot of games..

mM

Fine.

The Wii will stomp the 360 worldwide this holiday, defined as the November-January sales period as reported by VGChartz.

The Wii will stomp the PS3 worldwide this holiday, defined as the November-January sales period as reported by VGChartz.

Neither will outsell the Wii for the "majority of 2011".

Khuutra said:

Fine.

The Wii will stomp the 360 worldwide this holiday, defined as the November-January sales period as reported by VGChartz.

The Wii will stomp the PS3 worldwide this holiday, defined as the November-January sales period as reported by VGChartz.

We need to define stomp!!

Seece said:
Khuutra said:

Fine.

We need to define stomp!!

2010 Holidays: Wii sales > 360 sales (plus) 1

2010 Holidays: Wii sales > PS3 sales (plus) 1

"Most of" 2011: Wii sales > 360 sales (plus) 1

"Most of" 2011: Wii sales > PS3 sales (plus) 1

I play loose and fast with my hyperbole! It's like a madhouse up in here.

Edit: Now I get why people want the plus sign back

You forgot the possible 5$ price cut, that would boost Wii's sales ALOT :p