Wii U: 82.5k
1. Battlefield: Hardline (43% XBO, 40 % PS4, 360, PS3, PC) > 1 million
2. Bloodborne (PS4) ~389k
3. Grand Theft Auto V (XBO, PS4, 360, PS3)
4. Mario Party 10 (Wii U) (sold 290,000 copies physical and digital, according to Nintendo) < 270k at retail
5. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3, PC)
6. MLB 15: The Show (PS4, PS3)
7. Minecraft (360, PS3, XBO, PS4)
8. NBA 2K15 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3, PC)
9. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (PS4, XBO)
10. Final Fantasy: Type 0 HD (79% PS4, 21% XBO) > 200k
Bloodborne - ~389k
The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D - 184k (including digital sales), 730k LTD
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS - 110k (including digital sales), 2.4 million LTD
Mario Party 10 - 290k (including digital sales), <270k (excluding digital sales) which 47% comes from the Amiibo bundle
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - ~100k (including digital sales), 1.6 million LTD
Battlefield: Hardline > 1 million (43% XBO, 40% PS4)
Final Fantasy: Type 0 HD > 200k (79% PS4, 21% XBO)
Fossil Fighters: Frontier - ~35k
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. - ~31k
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - ~326k
ZombiU - ~204k
Bayonetta 2 - ~157k
Wonderful 101 - ~104k
Tearaway - ~75k
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - ~110k
Mario Kart 8 - 1.9 million LTD (including digital sales)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D - 730k (including digital sales)
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS - 2.4 million (including digital sales)
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - 1.6 million (including digital sales)
"The New Nintendo 3DS XL system continues to inject growth into Nintendo’s hand-held business, and the momentum created for Wii U in 2014 has carried over into 2015. Take these two elements, add in fun, exclusive titles starring some of the biggest names in gaming, and overall sales of Nintendo hardware systems so far in 2015 have increased by nearly 60 percent over sales during the same time frame in 2014.
Other Nintendo sales highlights include:
- Total hardware sales in 2015 have increased by nearly 80 percent over sales during the first three months of 2014.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D added more than 184,000 total units in its second month, bringing lifetime sales to more than 730,000 total units.
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS added more than 110,000 total units in its sixth month on the market, bringing its lifetime total to 2.4 million units.
- Total hardware sales in 2015 have increased by more than 20 percent over sales during the first three months of 2014.
- Mario Party 10 launched on March 20 and sold nearly 290,000 total units in its first two weeks.
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Mario Kart 8 continue to sell well in their respective fifth and 11th months on the market, bringing their lifetime totals to nearly 1.6 million total units and more than 1.9 million total units, respectively.
The momentum for Nintendo software and systems should continue over the next few months thanks to a strong lineup of software that includes the just-released Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (New Nintendo 3DS XL, April 10) and Splatoon (Wii U, May 29) games."
“We are truly honored PlayStation 4 is the top-selling console and No. 1 in software sales again according to NPD sales data for March 2015,” a spokesperson for Sony Computer Entertainment told GamesBeat in a statement. “PS4 remains the cumulative sales leader both globally and in the United States and we want to thank gamers worldwide for their ongoing support.”
VGC HARDWARE DATA:
Missing 2 weeks.
NPD threads archives