By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I the only one not enjoying Arkham Asylum?

Am I the only one not enjoying Arkham Asylum?

You're crazy! It was awesome! 82 52.56%

It was good. 31 19.87%

It was average. 33 21.15%

It was bad. 10 6.41%

Total:156

If you want to do the combat properly, do the challenge rooms and try and get a combo of 100, now that is fun

The atmosphere is key, and that really builds throughout the game

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Khuutra said:
I rather liked the recordings, myself. The patient interviews in particular were very nice.

Yes I liked the game more than you do, but I am now talking about the recordings.

I love the recordings. What I don't love is searching 500 square metres of industrial complex on three floors to find the recording hidden under a floorboard behind a wall.

You just need to find the map where all the riddles are located. It will be really easy afterwards.

You're crazy.....

you see I played the demo, felt the same way & didn't buy the game.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Barozi said:
You're crazy.....

It was awesome!

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Barozi said:
You're crazy.....

It was awesome!

it was awesome possum........yea......I went there.......

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Sorry there is no place in this world for people that can't appreciate Batman Arkham Asylum

no offense :p

So, be honest. You didn't get to the parts where you couldn't use the gargoyles, the riddles where more "riddley", or where combat involved guys that you couldn't attack frontally and had to attack at just the right time, right?

Sorry if Batman wasn't your kinda game. I loved it. Also, my mom says that I can't hang out with you anymore.

The Scarecrow missions? Killer Croc's lair? The cool weapons you get later on? The fight on the electric floor? Nothing? My mom was right about you!

d21lewis said:
The Scarecrow missions? Killer Croc's lair? The cool weapons you get later on? The fight on the electric floor? Nothing? My mom was right about you!

This is the sort of reply I wanted.

Thank you, d21lewis, for restoring my faith in the game.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective