By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I the only one not enjoying Arkham Asylum?

Am I the only one not enjoying Arkham Asylum?

You're crazy! It was awesome! 82 52.56%

It was good. 31 19.87%

It was average. 33 21.15%

It was bad. 10 6.41%

Total:156

you can't be saying it's a bad game kantor can you,i don't think you are,you just mean it's not GOTY material,which is fair enough,depends what type of games people you like,

i only played the first few levels on my brothers 360,so i am no expert but could see it was a good game,

i liked the fact it told you when characters of the batman world entered in it's history on the extras page,

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:

Yea, you can go back and do the riddles and other stuff after you beat the story so why not just wait?

Anyway, I enjoyed the game and beat it in one sitting (minus short bathroom and food breaks).

one sitting,i don't think i've ever finished any game in one sitting

how long was your session and no lies please

Above & Beyond

my friend and i went to the midnight release bought the collector or special edition with the plastic batarang. the code they gave him was apparently already used. and he beat the game before dawn. he was pissed and i was disappointed. the game wasnt long enough and sometimes felt tedious. i did like the combat, never was a stealth person. i would not pay full price for it.

The game is awesome in my opinion, but I don't think your crazy either! Judging by similar threads made about Halo, Uncharted 2, Zelda, and many other big games, you really can't appeal to every gamer with every game!

zuvuyeay said:
IllegalPaladin said:

Yea, you can go back and do the riddles and other stuff after you beat the story so why not just wait?

Anyway, I enjoyed the game and beat it in one sitting (minus short bathroom and food breaks).

the game can be beat in under 7 hours. my friend beat it in about 6 hours and 45 minutes.

Around the Network

A rare gem of goodness, what have you been smoking, or not smoking?

Maelstrome said:
zuvuyeay said:
IllegalPaladin said:

the game can be beat in under 7 hours. my friend beat it in about 6 hours and 45 minutes.

wow,yes i l know i am a snail of a player and a treasure hunter(nerd)

some people must fly through games,

@anyone,i thought it might get repetitive but there are not many,if any games that don't get repetitive,it's just whether you are enjoying that kind of repetition or not

Above & Beyond

i didnt like it at all to tell u the truth

zuvuyeay said:
Maelstrome said:
zuvuyeay said:
IllegalPaladin said:

wow,yes i l know i am a snail of a player and a treasure hunter(nerd)

some people must fly through games,

@anyone,i thought it might get repetitive but there are not many,if any games that don't get repetitive,it's just whether you are enjoying that kind of repetition or not

I played through the story in around 7 hours time, but that doesn't mean I did all the riddles and such till after since the island does open up once you've beaten it. The only thing you'd need to watch out for are the couple of trophies that you can only get during the story.

Arkham Asylum was very well paced so hardly any of the time it took to get through the story was boring.

Your crazy it was the best action game of 2009.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB