By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crunch time for the PS3

Dreamcast.

Around the Network

sigh i always wanted one of those @a.l.e.x59 i spent so many hours playing the store demo of crazy taxi

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

LOL yes i had a dreamcast... i was so pissed off when it failed.. that little screen on the controller with tennis was so good

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Playstation 3 is the new Dreamcast.

What, you were saying that the PS3 is like the Dreamcast?

Because that's blatant trolling.

Around the Network

How is comparing a console to a previous one trolling? I'm against slander but that isn't a bad analysis if sales continue how they are. Although I'd probably say Gamecube instead.

Dreamcast had great games, the ps3 has a long way to go before reaching that level.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

shams said:
erikguy said:
shams said:

The 40Gig model has failed (as many suspected) to capture the imagination of the public.

OH WOW!!! are u retarded?!! it came out like what, 2 days ago?!!

Since it's pretty obvious that u have the intelligence of a clam I'll spell it out for you....

GIVE.... IT.... TIME.

k thx

Nice one. Its been out in Europe for weeks. Noticed how the sales peaked two weeks ago at around 100k, and have now dropped to half that?

And like I said *this* is crunch time - the next couple of weeks. Not that it is already over.

Sorry didint see that ioi changed the numbers.

mM
Soriku said:
PS3 = GC

ATM.

No soriku please dont splater your bias into the forum. The ps3 does not = GC it = 360 at the same time period.

mM
Soriku said:
^ Umm...apparently Japan is dominated by Nin, not MS.

You act as if MS is the big "enemy" when the Wii/Nintendo is the one who'll hold Sony back farther.

And the 40 GB was a failure.

The 40gb made sales go from barely 100k weekly to 200k weekly, that isnt a failure.

M$ is the big enemy, not nintendo. Dont you know why microsoft got into this? The wii isnt the one holding sony back its the xbox. And I can have over 100 people back me up on that statement.

mM