Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 is ABOVE X360 in OTHERS!

Xen said:
CGI-Quality said:
psfanboy said:
sony should drop the price in USA by 50 dollars to defeat the x360

Don't know if their wallets would feel the celebration though.

Sony's Wallets are a killjoy.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Again !

I guess it won't last long though (NATAL and then 3D on the PS3 side etc.). The battle for OTHERS has only begun....

I thought it begun when the PS3 released, and the 360 had a several million unit lead? It's just now beginning because the PS3 finally took over in total units sold now?

BMaker11 said:
Barozi said:
Again !

I guess it won't last long though (NATAL and then 3D on the PS3 side etc.). The battle for OTHERS has only begun....

I thought it begun when the PS3 released, and the 360 had a several million unit lead? It's just now beginning because the PS3 finally took over in total units sold now?

Why is everybody taking this one sentence so serious ?

I was just trying to say that it's so close in OTHERS and anything can and will happen there.

First the 360 price cut last year and now the PS3 slim this year.

CGI-Quality said:
psfanboy said:

and whats more it still wouldnt overtake the 360.....

I'm not really here!

No, sony shouldn't cut the price in the U.S believe it or not price isn't an issue, I can't believe I'm saying this but, sony themselves are the issue. They aren't shipping enough $299 ps3s.. so they end up selling out, and the consumer goes for an alternative.

mM
Around the Network

@barozi

you are correct... lots of tit for tat still to come and lets not forget that the PS3 is STILL further behind than it was when it launched over 3 years ago.

I'm not really here!

kowenicki said:
CGI-Quality said:
psfanboy said:

and whats more it still wouldnt overtake the 360.....

Lol, true.

Already posted

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

patapon said:

that song is so annoying =s

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Xen said:
The gap will last and grow until NATAL at least.

I really don't see what Natal is going to do for the 360.  It might be a game changer but not a system seller.  I don't think anyone would line up at midnight to buy it either.