By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 is ABOVE X360 in OTHERS!

Finally! Its about time. I have waited for the day that the PS3 to outsell 360 in Others. I never thought I would see this day come. This is a great way to end 2009 for Sony. 2010 is going to be one hell of a year for the PS3.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

PS3 FTW!!!!! :) oh how i looooove my system

sony should drop the price in USA by 50 dollars to defeat the x360

Finally, Sony deserves it!

Favourite Games:

PS: Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII. PS2: Resident Evil 4, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Final Fantasy X, Silent Hill 4, Soul Calibur III. PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavy Rain, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 2, Mototstorm PR, God of War III, Modern Warfare 2. Xbox: Suteki, Fatal Frame II DC, Jade Empire. 360: Dead Rising, Lost Odyssey, Dead or Alive 4.

CGI-Quality said:
psfanboy said:

Don't know if their wallets would feel the celebration though.

Sony's Wallets are a killjoy.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Again !

I guess it won't last long though (NATAL and then 3D on the PS3 side etc.). The battle for OTHERS has only begun....

I thought it begun when the PS3 released, and the 360 had a several million unit lead? It's just now beginning because the PS3 finally took over in total units sold now?

BMaker11 said:
Barozi said:
Again !

I guess it won't last long though (NATAL and then 3D on the PS3 side etc.). The battle for OTHERS has only begun....

I thought it begun when the PS3 released, and the 360 had a several million unit lead? It's just now beginning because the PS3 finally took over in total units sold now?

Why is everybody taking this one sentence so serious ?

I was just trying to say that it's so close in OTHERS and anything can and will happen there.

First the 360 price cut last year and now the PS3 slim this year.

No, sony shouldn't cut the price in the U.S believe it or not price isn't an issue, I can't believe I'm saying this but, sony themselves are the issue. They aren't shipping enough $299 ps3s.. so they end up selling out, and the consumer goes for an alternative.

mM
kowenicki said:
CGI-Quality said:
psfanboy said:

Don't know if their wallets would feel the celebration though.

and whats more it still wouldnt overtake the 360.....

Lol, true.

Already posted

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o