By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 is ABOVE X360 in OTHERS!

Others = PS3 now. Nothing will change it not even a 360 price cut.

Around the Network

A console which started behind a competitor and then managed to outsell this competitor world wide never looses again. The Xbox360 might be a good console and the Ps3 is not a PS2.Sony dominance is definetly over. But the PS3 has the higher potential. Look at the sales everything just shows clearly that the people where confused by the marketing campagne and the price was incredibly high. And the xbox had live.

now the Ps3 has a good free PSN it has good games offers graphical superior games. It has a low price. And its compared to the Xbox360 a better quality technology. Plus Bluray (its one of the best BR Players out there one giant reason is that the Ps3 has internet connection which is necessary for Bluray Live and it has regulary Firmware Updates). The PS3 is like a Jukebox for games music and movies.

The PS3 had always more potential. The decisions MS made were not always a benefit even if it seems for a short period it would be a benefit. (Redicolously high HDD prices , Fees for Online gaming which is a vital functionality this generation)

Sony would win against Xbox if the PS3 manages to sell 90% of Xbox360 units per week in NA. This would be enough. In NA MS has won already but to win against Sony WW it needs atleast europe too but this wont happen. Uk maybe an exception but continental europe is dominated by Sony.

I hope Sony wins so MS maybe change their markting model for the Xbox and it could be attractive to me.
If the Ps3 outsold the Xbox there is simply no chance for the 360 to outsell the Ps3 again.

Don't know how this reopened after I locked it.

This has already been posted, and the person that made the original thread has worked hard on getting the numbers up each week. (19th being the last of his update)

You can use this thread and when he gets online he will update it.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o