By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is Valve generating more hatred than Bliizzard?

because Gabe Newell is fat.

Around the Network

The only way I would be upset with Blizzard is if they watered down SC3 and D3 to make console ports work. Case in point C&C and RA3.

I can't believe what I've read in this thread.

No demand for Valve games on the PS3 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Valve games are not good enough LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Probably more ridiculous things, but I stopped after that.

I don't see Blizzard's Games as console games at all. I also like their games, played wow for two years. I have no problems with them.

Valve on the other hand, they make games perfect for the consoles. They gave us (ps3 gamers) the orange box, which I was very happy with. I would have liked to see L4D or L4D 2 on the PS3, but after trying out the demo on steam, I'm not really that interested anymore. Do they make anything else? We already have the half life games.

Oooh, maybe Gearbox could make an awesome Half life game only for the PS3, like they did with the coop part of half life for the PS2. Decay. That was awesome. Borderlands has redeemed Gearbox after that atrocity Brothers in Arms.

People, don't you see what is happening?

This thread is about VALVE
In Chapter 2 of Uncharted 2, 2 people are going through a sewer. One of them turns a VALVE.

FF2 remake confirmed!

Or something.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I think it's cause their bad mouthing the PS3. In my hood we don't let that slip !

On a more serious note though, I find that their generating more hate than Blizzard cause that every time they talk about the PS3, they make it sound like it's a piece of shit

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Barozi said:

doesn't make Gabe Newell any less fat!

Barozi said:

If someone said valve games are not good enough i disagree.But if they said their developers are not skilled enough i'd have to agree so read this page.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=155309

"I'd say, even at this late date, they should just cancel it and do a do over. Just say, 'This was a horrible disaster and we're sorry and we're going to stop selling this and stop trying to convince people to develop for it'."<<Gabe

PullusPardus said:
Barozi said:

doesn't make Gabe Newell any less fat!

I get him and Michael Moore confused from time to time.  In both cases, I don't think their weight is a major reason for either one being hated.

why th3 h3ll is final fantasy m3ntion3d in 3v3ry fr3aking thr3ad?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive