By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digital Foundry (Eurogamer) - GT5P vs Forza 3 Tech analysis.

Interesting thread.

It seems now a bunch of people who actually have Forza 3... Agree that GT5:P > F3 on graphics.

Not bad for a 2 year old Prologue.

Around the Network

@carl
yes indeed.

Off topic - how did the Vgc meet up go ?

It was awesome, really fun. But London is... Expensive

Got to play a bunch of games not out for a long, long time.

Yes, having played the forza 3 demo, Its not even close to GT5P.

mM
kowenicki said:
lets just wait for those tech/geeky guys who only test driving sims to do their full review of the tull GT5 game... anuthing else is speculation and just looking for a row.

so they can mention GT5P is running at a much higher resolution than forza 3, making it even more impressive? =D

mM
Around the Network

@leo

AND have 4xMSaa ?

@carl
FURTHER OFF TOPIC -
Did you get any pictures ? I wanna see how some of you guys look like in real life

this is the type of argument I've had a simple 2 cents on before, KZ2 looks really nice because it was in development for a very long time, the same can be said about GT5, which is even longer lolz. it better look and play better than forza3, or all that time will have been wasted. GT5P does look better than FM3 in screen shots, but I doubt it plays better, but when GT5 comes, prolly game over.

If there was any pictures taken i wasn't aware of them.

Wait and see what gets put on this site in the next week or two. Some interesting stuff, plenty of game impressions and video footage.

@Kowen

Nobody has played the full version of GT5 so NOBODY can comment.

Mods, lock this thread ! J/K

Of course Eurogamer would pick GT5P. The GT series is the chosen game of Europe, period.