By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digital Foundry (Eurogamer) - GT5P vs Forza 3 Tech analysis.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Of course Eurogamer would pick GT5P. The GT series is the chosen game of Europe, period.

I'm not sensing sarcasm. Please tell my sarcasm detector is broken!

Around the Network

Now Eurogamer are PS3 fanboyz ? Oh how the internetz change !

kowenicki said:
@leo

you havent played the full versions of either GT5 or Forza3 therefore you cant comment.

But I can compare GT 5prologue and Forza 3's demo

mM
MetalGearSolid_4ever said:

No dude, they aren't PS3 fanboys. They are GT series fanboys just like the rest of Europe. Besides, its pretty much common sense that even if Forza 3 had better graphics, The GT series will have the best tracks and the larger list of cars with all the goodies. It's the total package and that will always destroy a graphics war. As I said, Europe waits for games like this out of Sony. This is about the only game that Europe will support on a grand level.

@ rainbird
your sig has no GT5 so thats why you are not boycotting GT5???
sad face =((((((((((((((

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

Then what about us who have played both GT5:P and Forza 3 full game Kowenicki?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

hum,

some people are eating heavy crows ... I hope it is pleasant !!!

Time to Work !

S.T.A.G.E. said:
MetalGearSolid_4ever said:

No dude, they aren't PS3 fanboys. They are GT series fanboys just like the rest of Europe. Besides, its pretty much common sense that even if Forza 3 had better graphics, The GT series will have the best tracks and the larger list of cars with all the goodies. It's the total package and that will always destroy a graphics war. As I said, Europe waits for games like this out of Sony. This is about the only game that Europe will support on a grand level.

Digital Foundry are a bunch of people with expertise in this kind of thing. If they say that one game looks better than another, then they are most likely right. This has nothing to do with what game is better, and if you did notice, they said that GT is playing catchup with Forza in terms of gameplay.

I don't even know where those guys are from, they certainly don't have to be european to write the stuff they do and send it in to Eurogamer.

gustave154 said:
@ rainbird
your sig has no GT5 so thats why you are not boycotting GT5???
sad face =((((((((((((((

Because it's a driving game

I can't boycott everything I'm looking forward to, otherwise my gaming life would become too boring

kowenicki said:
@leo

yeah you can... excpet that the GT5P "demo" is a retail proiduct and the forza3 demo is not representative of the game and was free.

but yeah go ahead.. uttely pointless though..

Ok so the eurogamer comparison is complete bull shit then, seriously kowenicki what happened to you? A year ago you would be a good guy to talk to, completely neutral, without any bias, now you are showing tremendous 360 bias in your posts.

mM

So their technical and visual analysis of comparing the two games was to pick ONE car and ONE track???????

All hail this unbiased comparison!

Personally speaking I prefer the look of Forza 3 but that might be because I think GT5p looks sterile and bland. Also it's a lot easier to get more visuals when you spend around 60% less time working on your physics than a competitor.