By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Smeags VS Xxain

Argh hard one, but I have to go with Smeags. Hes just a VGC legend (and the comics!).

Edit: I'll change my vote to Xxain. Its just that this round was very hard for me because I like both members quite alot.

Around the Network

Dogs suck.

I like Xxain, but Smeags is Smeags.

It would be a crime for me to not help him get to the last 16

darthdevidem01 said:

@carl

yeah but imo Xxain > Smeags as he likes ROF & basically I interact with him more on VGC

but noooo the rest of you had to go & betray him for smeags who took the DOG out of his AVATAR because of DOG HATERS like you & kantor!

Lol...this isnt betrayal, and im not taken it, as such Smeags has been here way longer than I have has contributed alot more, The fact that i was even acknowledge as a somewhat noticeable user is more than enough for me..ive been a member the site since march and I dont see myself leaving anything VGChartzs is just to much of a info site so im sure ill grow bigger..I was shocked that I beat Zen, though im sure not for the rite reasons..The only annoying about this thread was that ALOT of ppl choose Smeags because hes a Hardcore SONIC fan...SO AM I!! I am SONIC fanatic and no matter wat reviews or the other "its cool to hate SONIC" banwagon says I always buy all SONIC games and love them...,my gamer confession - I looved SONIC06 and thought it was better than SU...but other that its fine, and I thank my fans...One day I will be the NEW JRPG Historian for VGC.

darthdevidem01 said:

@carl

yeah but imo Xxain > Smeags as he likes ROF & basically I interact with him more on VGC

but noooo the rest of you had to go & betray him for smeags who took the DOG out of his AVATAR because of DOG HATERS like you & kantor!

I love dogs. But Xxain has never had a dog in his avatar, so I don't see your point.

Weren't you saying earlier that Smeags should win this whole competition?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Smeags

Around the Network
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@carl

I love dogs. But Xxain has never had a dog in his avatar, so I don't see your point.

Weren't you saying earlier that Smeags should win this whole competition?

No Smeags had a dog avatar took it out = insulting dogs!

+ my new hype for ROF = Xxain vote!

Yes smeags was one of my favorites, but that was weeks ago, my absolute favorite is & was montana hatchet but thats not possible now & its all your fault as usual!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Xxain

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Smeags.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Smeags

Xxain

Above & Beyond