By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Smeags VS Xxain

I uh... like Uncharted. Nathan has nice buns!

Now I just need some butter...

Around the Network

Xxain doesn't like Uncharted? I change my vote to him

Carl2291 said:
Smeags.

Xxain doesn't like Uncharted.

uve changed lately

Xxain said:
Kantor said:
Xxain said:
Kantor said:
Xxain said:
OMG....I just offered sex to a guy....i never ever thought i would do that...this is why the internet isnt safe i thought he was a she this whole time :(

If you're going to offer sex to a guy, it might as well be Seece. He'd enjoy it, and you might get some extra votes.

or you could stop voting against me :(...I thought we were friends..AND I LOVE SONIC EVERBODY HARDCORE FOLLOWER!!!

But you're mean to me

And you don't like Uncharted.

wat are u serious? Ive done nothing but try to earn you respect on the site and PSN and you belittle me..and I do like Uncharted I played and loved the first..its just that Uncharted is something that i usually wouldnt play..so i nowhere near as hyped about is alot of SONY camp are

Firstly, don't take my ignoring you on PSN as a sign that I dislike you. If that were true, I would dislike everyone. Typing with a Sixaxis sucks.

Secondly, it's not that I'm voting against you, I'm just voting for Zen (who is an awesome debater) and Smeags (THE COMICS!)

Debate better and make some comics, and maybe I'll vote for you next round (if you get through).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Xxain said:

wat are u serious? Ive done nothing but try to earn you respect on the site and PSN and you belittle me..and I do like Uncharted I played and loved the first..its just that Uncharted is something that i usually wouldnt play..so i nowhere near as hyped about is alot of SONY camp are

Firstly, don't take my ignoring you on PSN as a sign that I dislike you. If that were true, I would dislike everyone. Typing with a Sixaxis sucks.

Secondly, it's not that I'm voting against you, I'm just voting for Zen (who is an awesome debater) and Smeags (THE COMICS!)

Debate better and make some comics, and maybe I'll vote for you next round (if you get through).

At least you have a qwerty keyboard on the PS3. The Xbox has it in alphabetical order

Around the Network

Xxain

Xxain said:
Carl2291 said:
Smeags.

Xxain doesn't like Uncharted.

uve changed lately

I haven't changed

Don't worry though, it's not because you don't like Uncharted.

Smeags has been an awesome member for a long time. His comics were/are awesome. He loves Sonic probably more than anyone else on the site. And i miss his contributions in the weekly "Up!" threads.

Nothing against you

All PS3 fans have betrayed xxain!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It's not a betrayal

It's just Smeags is a real legend of this site.

@carl

yeah but imo Xxain > Smeags as he likes ROF & basically I interact with him more on VGC

but noooo the rest of you had to go & betray him for smeags who took the DOG out of his AVATAR because of DOG HATERS like you & kantor!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey