By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Smeags VS Xxain

OMG....I just offered sex to a guy....i never ever thought i would do that...this is why the internet isnt safe i thought he was a she this whole time :(

Around the Network

Am I ignorant if I say that I really am not sure what any of these two members stand for, but my gut feeling says Smeags.

XXAIN FTW!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Smeags. Knuckles > all.

The Scotsman too, i suppose.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

outlawauron said:
Xxain said:
pbroy said:
It hasn't happened yet, that's why you owe me.

As for the other thing, it was around the time that people thought you were leo-j.

ooo u mean Kirby and Darths thread???...plz dont bring that up :( and yes i owe you sex

EDIT: UR A GUY!!!!

Hey, his Live avatar isn't......

You can't be sure of that.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Xxain said:
OMG....I just offered sex to a guy....i never ever thought i would do that...this is why the internet isnt safe i thought he was a she this whole time :(

If you're going to offer sex to a guy, it might as well be Seece. He'd enjoy it, and you might get some extra votes.

Kantor said:
Xxain said:

If you're going to offer sex to a guy, it might as well be Seece. He'd enjoy it, and you might get some extra votes.

or you could stop voting against me :(...I thought we were friends..AND I LOVE SONIC EVERBODY HARDCORE FOLLOWER!!!

Xxain said:
Kantor said:
Xxain said:

or you could stop voting against me :(...I thought we were friends..AND I LOVE SONIC EVERBODY HARDCORE FOLLOWER!!!

But you're mean to me

And you don't like Uncharted.

Kantor said:
Xxain said:
Kantor said:
Xxain said:

But you're mean to me

And you don't like Uncharted.

wat are u serious? Ive done nothing but try to earn you respect on the site and PSN and you belittle me..and I do like Uncharted I played and loved the first..its just that Uncharted is something that i usually wouldnt play..so i nowhere near as hyped about is alot of SONY camp are

Smeags.

Xxain doesn't like Uncharted.