By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zelda Faces Stiff Competition This Generation!

The gameplay of Zelda is nothing like Uncharted though, they are so diverse.

Around the Network
AdventWolf said:
Of this gen? Yeah
Of all time? Zelda owns!

well considering there has been no zelda this gen, unless counting ds zeldas.  But the ds zelda are better than unchared as well.  

twilight princes is a gamecube game and ported, just like okami was a ps2 game and ported

no it dosent

I haven't played the DS Zelda so I'm not sure. I did enjoy Uncharted 1 much more than Twilight Princess though.

Hmmm... ill post it again.

This should be what you compare to Zelda.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
irstupid said:
AdventWolf said:
Of this gen? Yeah
Of all time? Zelda owns!

well considering there has been no zelda this gen, unless counting ds zeldas.  But the ds zelda are better than unchared as well.  

twilight princes is a gamecube game and ported, just like okami was a ps2 game and ported

In your opinion.

In gaming critic's opinions though, Uncharted 2 > all Zelda games released this gen.

Oh MegaBenga, you silly rabbit!!  Uncharted 2 is definitely a 10/10 game and the dialog and graphics are in a league of their own but c'mon. All of the puzzles are "climb here + press triangle". Nothing at all like Nintendo's series. Uncharted's a polished and epic game, and it's probably the best it is at what it does......but it ain't no Zelda!!

Uncharted series has been hailed as the greatest adventure series of all time? Man, seriously thanks for the hearty laugh and right before work as well. Nothing like some delusional comedy before the toil.

All this really does is show how laugable the "Adventure" games series genre is. How do you get yourself an "Adventure" genre game? Just make a game that doesn't quite fit in any other genre.

Does Uncharted have M+ swordfighting and archery?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!