By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 EUROGAMER Review -- 10/10 (still BIASED?)

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Jandre002 said:
Adam Sessler Writes:

I'm not 100% certain when it happened. I think it's when I had Nathan Drake atop a building in a war-torn Nepalese city, cornered and being fired upon by a helicopter, engaged in a fist fight with the screen slowly draining of color, snapping my enemy's neck and quickly rolling into cover to reload my grenade launcher only to turn and fire upon the chopper one last time as I watched it crash and explode.

I think this is when I realized that Uncharted 2: Among Thieves was the best single-player game I have ever played.

wow.....I don't belive this, how can he insult MGS4 so much, how dare he.

Kidding.............

I'll save that pic for when FF13 gets a higher META than Heavy Rain.....muwhahaha!

WATCH YO' BACK!

WATCH YOURSELF & YOUR CAt.....for they are coming.......The dark woofie riders are coming!

We're ready for a fight....................ANYTIME!

Only a SITH LORD, deals in absolutes, you can use animals, I have a new weapon!:

TRANSFORM!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
^^ Nothing tops Jak & Daxter in here!!! End of discussion..................

I WIN!!!! Mwuhahahahahahahaha..................

Say that again & I'll shoot

end of derailing the thread

CGI-Quality said:
^^ Nothing tops Jak & Daxter in here!!! End of discussion..................

I WIN!!!! Mwuhahahahahahahaha..................

CGI-Quality said:
Euphoria14 said:
Well, considering that Sony has given us 3 AAA games in 1 year (MLB 09 The Show, Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2) I guess they too are "powerful developers" huh?

Could end up being 4 AAA games if Demon's Souls gets 1 point higher. I heard Sony owns the Demon's Souls IP.

Not sure if they own the IP. If so, that's FANTASTIC news, perhaps even a Demon's Souls 2 for teh future!!!!

Well I can't find info anywhere on who owns it. 

Anyways, next year we have 3 more pretty much guaranteed AAA titles hitting us as well. God of War 3, Gran Turismo 5 and The Last Guardian.

Who knows, maybe even Mod Nation Racers.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Awesome score.

@CGI: Sony does own the Demon's Souls IP.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Euphoria14 said:
Well, considering that Sony has given us 3 AAA games in 1 year (MLB 09 The Show, Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2) I guess they too are "powerful developers" huh?

Could end up being 4 AAA games if Demon's Souls gets 1 point higher. I heard Sony owns the Demon's Souls IP.

Not sure if they own the IP. If so, that's FANTASTIC news, perhaps even a Demon's Souls 2 for teh future!!!!

Well I can't find info anywhere on who owns it. 

Anyways, next year we have 3 more pretty much guaranteed AAA titles hitting us as well. God of War 3, Gran Turismo 5 and The Last Guardian.

Who knows, maybe even Mod Nation Racers.

And HEAVY RAIN!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

hey R&C:ACIT can also get over 90

everyone just ignored poor ratchet, stop being racist against him!

dont 4get god of war collection thats surefied 95+

and wipout combo could make it also , i think r&c will be over 90

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

yeah but can we count the GOW collection

its not a PS3 game technically

Don't forget another 2010 1st party AAA, MLB10 The Show.

I have always loved Sony's 1st party, they make so much good shit and always give us new IPs.

Demon's Souls + Uncharted 2 + Ratchet and Clank = Wonderful X-mas season for me.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!