By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 EUROGAMER Review -- 10/10 (still BIASED?)

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Jandre002 said:
Adam Sessler Writes:

I'm not 100% certain when it happened. I think it's when I had Nathan Drake atop a building in a war-torn Nepalese city, cornered and being fired upon by a helicopter, engaged in a fist fight with the screen slowly draining of color, snapping my enemy's neck and quickly rolling into cover to reload my grenade launcher only to turn and fire upon the chopper one last time as I watched it crash and explode.

I think this is when I realized that Uncharted 2: Among Thieves was the best single-player game I have ever played.

wow.....I don't belive this, how can he insult MGS4 so much, how dare he.

Kidding.............

I'll save that pic for when FF13 gets a higher META than Heavy Rain.....muwhahaha!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

They know a good game when they see it :o

Oh Say Word. This Can't Be True.....1st day?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I honestly don't care less if Eurogamer gave Uncharted 2 a million out of 10. The web site is biased against the PS3. Period. It's good to see they enjoyed Uncharted 2, but I will be back to hating them the next time a PS3 game's meta score comes from 92 to 89 cause of a single review from them.

P.S: FFXIII will pwn Heavy Rain :)

CGI-Quality said:
Ajescent said:
Biased Bastards, 10/10? BS

I know right!

11/10 or 21/20 or.....

Amen brother, Amen.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Won't be game of the year, nobody will want the fanboy backlash from either side. It will go to MW2.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Jandre002 said:
Adam Sessler Writes:

I'm not 100% certain when it happened. I think it's when I had Nathan Drake atop a building in a war-torn Nepalese city, cornered and being fired upon by a helicopter, engaged in a fist fight with the screen slowly draining of color, snapping my enemy's neck and quickly rolling into cover to reload my grenade launcher only to turn and fire upon the chopper one last time as I watched it crash and explode.

I think this is when I realized that Uncharted 2: Among Thieves was the best single-player game I have ever played.

wow.....I don't belive this, how can he insult MGS4 so much, how dare he.

Kidding.............

I'll save that pic for when FF13 gets a higher META than Heavy Rain.....muwhahaha!

WATCH YO' BACK!

WATCH YOURSELF & YOUR CAt.....for they are coming.......The dark woofie riders are coming!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I actually think that Uncharted 2 WILL win GOTY, since there are more PS3 fans on the internet than 360 fans now :P

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Well, considering that Sony has given us 3 AAA games in 1 year (MLB 09 The Show, Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2) I guess they too are "powerful developers" huh?

Could end up being 4 AAA games if Demon's Souls gets 1 point higher. I heard Sony owns the Demon's Souls IP.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

WOAH...

It's average review score went up?!

97 --> 98!