By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 EUROGAMER Review -- 10/10 (still BIASED?)

Just check Metacritics, Uncharted 2 from 4 reviews this morning > 20 atm, average 98! Can't say anything really, just praying my preorder will arrive on time!

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Euphoria14 said:
Well, considering that Sony has given us 3 AAA games in 1 year (MLB 09 The Show, Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2) I guess they too are "powerful developers" huh?

Could end up being 4 AAA games if Demon's Souls gets 1 point higher. I heard Sony owns the Demon's Souls IP.

Not sure if they own the IP. If so, that's FANTASTIC news, perhaps even a Demon's Souls 2 for teh future!!!!

Sony Does own the IP

@CGI

Screw UC2, get Demon's Souls.

You can always get UC2 later on. Come on now, how can you say no to this?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

CGI-Quality said:
Euphoria14 said:
@CGI

Screw UC2, get Demon's Souls.

You can always get UC2 later on. Come on now, how can you say no to this?

So off-topic. TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the Sony troll who trolls Sony game threads with other Sony games!!

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

I'm the Sony troll who trolls Sony game threads with other Sony games!!

I'm glad I know this.....

....wait a minute.....

...you better not DARE disrupt HEAVY RAIN threads with your rhetoric!!! I'm on to you!!!!

HEAVY RAIN? Pfftt... it's all about 3D Dot Game Heroes!

*Goes to HEAVY RAIN thread*

Currently playing:

Around the Network

Game of the Decade confirmed,  was there ever any doubt!!! *hugs his PS3*

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

I would just like to say that the graphics in signatures has gotten out of hand and this entire post, as well as the rest on this site are looking more like an advertising wall. Actually content has hit about 10% of the screen. Please grow up.

DrDread said:
I would just like to say that the graphics in signatures has gotten out of hand and this entire post, as well as the rest on this site are looking more like an advertising wall. Actually content has hit about 10% of the screen. Please grow up.

Says the guy coming into an Uncharted thread to whine about people's signatures.

You can disable signatures by going into your control panel. Try doing that if it bothers you so much.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
DrDread said:

Says the guy coming into an Uncharted thread to whine about people's signatures.

You can disable signatures by going into your control panel. Try doing that if it bothers you so much.

Its all your signatures fault! lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Euphoria14 said:
DrDread said:

Its all your signatures fault! lol

I am pretty sure it was about guardianFID having the PS3 advert in his sig. It isn't the first time i've heard whining about it.

Anyways, Uncharted 2 BABY!

Currently playing: