By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Graces NEW EPIC TRAILERS, AWESOME MUSIC, OMFG!!!

and you put a news story up on this as well. Jeez Soriku, just do one. If you can't decide between the two I'll help you out. It's not the news story.

Around the Network

Soriku you seem to be a very big Tales fan. What's your favorite Tales game? OT this game looks nice. Hope its as good as Vesperia or Symphonia 1.

The game is looking great. I reeeally hope it gets localized, how long do you think it will take?

Looks like Graces is getting even better with each passing soriku thread

Soriku said:
If you want proof, these trailers were posted in the other thread and got 2 replies. New trailers deserve more threads, sorry.

totally agree

Each new FF13 scan deserves a thread, in fact if the scan was of low quality & thena  scan of high quality comes that scan ALSO deserves a new thread!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

The facial expressions are a huge step up from Tales of Symphonia 2. HUGE step up.

All right I'm about to play these trailers

If they aren't truly epic, I'm going to go back to Sith Lords but first I am going to tut-tut at you

Soriku said:
If you want proof, these trailers were posted in the other thread and got 2 replies. New trailers deserve more threads, sorry.

Yay I am 1 out of the 2! I feel special!

Soriku said:
Khuutra said:
All right I'm about to play these trailers

If they aren't truly epic, I'm going to go back to Sith Lords but first I am going to tut-tut at you

Sith Lords?

Well, you know, Hubert attacks like a Sith Lord. Just look at the GIF I posted above...

Knights of the Old Republic 2.

Anyway.

Tut tut.

Looks pretty decent, still.

Soriku said:
Except that I do. But important things need new threads.

At least I'm posting new stuff not the same thing every time.

Now, can we stop derailing this thread?

The whole point of official threads is so anyone interested in the game can easily find videos, screens, up to date information, and a place to discuss gameplay and whatnot. By making a new thread for each video or bunch of screenshots, the information is scattered in a dozen or more threads making it difficult to find a certain bit of information that you might be looking for. Official threads mean there isn't multiple threads for extremely similar material, so anyone interested in the game can easily find what they want in the OP, or by asking other regulars. As a whole, it cleans up the forum.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka