By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Graces NEW EPIC TRAILERS, AWESOME MUSIC, OMFG!!!

Looks pretty good. I really enjoyed Vesperia's battle system, will this one be like it?

Also surprised to see everyone telling you to make an official thread. I want to make one for the game in my sig and everyone tells me that it's a bit early to be making one...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I really honestly dont understand why the tales series doesnt get the fan service it deserves.

The series always had a decent story for each gam with solid 3D real time battles, with over map worlds to progress smoothly during the game. Whats not to enjoy from that?

I actualy think it will be better than the boring and fastidious Tales of Symphonia but hey I think ToS2 is better than ToS.

looks amazing

Cool! The game looks more fast-paced based on the trailers. Plus the girl's name is Sophie so I'll really be looking forward to this game.

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

Around the Network

Nintendo should make a bundle whit Light blue Wii and this game in japan. This would kikc asses

By the end of trailer look like they will be giant boss battles, wonder how they will work.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Here is the full gameplay trailer (free of japanese voices)

Edit: better quality and story trailer

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Ahh that fills in some holes that I had. Nice post PhantomLink

Wow now that is the type of battle system that I am talking about!
Fast and fluid with many options and combos.
Looks fun as hell, can't wait!

Current Favorites:
Wii - Muramasa, MH3, Metroid Trilogy, RS2, Okami, RE4, COD, Dead Space, Scarface
PC - L4D, TF2, BFBC2, Killing Floor, Aquaria, Warsow, many UDK indie games
Mods - MechWarrior:Living Legends, Star Wars: Galatic Warfare, PVKII, Goldeneye Source, L4D mods
PS3 - Demon Souls, Way of the Samurai 3
Social Modding Club: ModDb | Steam