By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Graces NEW EPIC TRAILERS, AWESOME MUSIC, OMFG!!!

how could you CAPS are copyrighted by me!

anyways!

AMAZIGN TRAILER!

I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS GAME NOW!

SO HYPED I SPELT AMAZING WRONG!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

awesome battle system, the characters move so fluidly. i deffianlty want this

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

O.o i want it. The battle system looks awesome.

This game look sweet. The colorscheme and style is good, really good.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

-one word- GLORY !

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

That main theme (i'm assuming) from the top video is pretty catchy. It looks great too, i'm itching to get my hands on it... of course, being a european, these hands are probably going to have to sit and wait for a minimum of another full year before getting play it.

i hope this doesn't get enhanced and ported to a PlayStation console sometime later like a bunch of other Tales games so i won't have to re-buy it.

How technical is your game?

Soriku, please make an official Tales of Grace thread, please.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@Soriku

I could feel your ecstacy all the way here in Africa!!!

Soriku said:
@psrock

No way, official news threads die easy. If we can have multiple PS3 slim and Wii price cut threads, we can have multiple ToG threads.

see now out of those three, one is far less important to the site in general.  It's like the Sesame Street game.  "One of these things is not like the other.....one of these things just doesn't belong"

Soriku said:
@psrock

No way, official news threads die easy. If we can have multiple PS3 slim and Wii price cut threads, we can have multiple ToG threads.

these threads die easy because they don't get updated by their creators. And what is PS3 Slim and Wii pricecut has to do with you creating a thread each time you find a new trailer or picture. You should know better.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)