By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Graces NEW EPIC TRAILERS, AWESOME MUSIC, OMFG!!!

Also this happens to every game, new information on Final Fantasy XIII (new thread), new information on Valkyria Chronicles (new thread). Why can't tales of graces get the same treatment?

Around the Network

I wonder if Richard is going to be Kratos.

If this game gets more awesome, then Soriku might explode.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

hmm.. well this sounds more interesting that ToV.

i found ToV to be alot into the "Silly Anime" type, this one looks more series.

Richard and Cheria are both looking pretty badass in their own ways, both combat and appearance-wise... Don't ask why I think that way about the latter.

Around the Network

that top trailer was soo incredible...its hard to believe this a tales, now ive playing tales since Eternia and though i love the series, ive alwayz felt that NAMCO found a spot it was comfortable at a stood there..not pushing the series past its Anime cartoon feelin...i think thats this is it ToG will be the defining Tales game...it really looks like with ToV and ToG that NAMCO is finally shooting for higher....I want this game Nao..this game looks ten times better than FFCC:CB and 50x better than ARF ToG is gonna bet the definitive JRPG for Wii...those trailers have made me proud to be able to be graced with this game when it comes out

look

its the trailer subbed

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Oh no, my speakers aren't working :O must . . . listen . . . . to . . . . Tales of Graces (drives to wal-mart)

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Looks mediocre to me. I've been off tales games since vesperia.

This.Is.Epic.

And wth, Hubert is crazy in battle XD