By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Graces NEW EPIC TRAILERS, AWESOME MUSIC, OMFG!!!

Oh wow. I really didn't want to see that -.-

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Thank god then :P

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

maybe she's related to Pascal.

Pacal seems very excited about Sophie, like she knows something about her

I think Sophie is a robot | clon | she have a flux capacitor

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

WOW Soriku keep the screens coming. So amazing.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Wow, Soriku. You're really hyping the hell out of this game. I'm expecting one of the best games of all time if this keeps up. I'll be waiting to receive in my very critical hands.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Wow, Soriku. You're really hyping the hell out of this game. I'm expecting one of the best games of all time if this keeps up. I'll be waiting to receive in my very critical hands.

Best games of all time. Oh yeah I like the sound of that.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

The battle system of the Tales of series is fun, no questions asked. But what hypes me the most of this game is his story. That's what made Symphonia my favourite, that's the reason I am so happy about Graces. Same reason why I am looking foward FF XIII Versus intead of the multiplatform one.
I really can't wait.

strange hoe the purple haired girl isn't young like the rest of the characters... or is she? i can't really tell :/

New scan

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5601/45719873.jpg

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

the anime cutscenes look awsome, looks like their are going to be lot's of them :)