By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Let's talk sales! ODST sells more in 24 hours than KILLZONE in 29 weeks!

Hi guys

What do you think about that?

ODST 2.000.000 in 24 hours link: http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=5279&mp=1

Killzone 2: http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=12253

Around the Network

That's Halo for ya.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Goes to show Gameplay > Graphics.

Its Halo...

/thread?

Both good games,both sold well. Halo really is a cashbeast. Killzone 2 gets my honorable mention for showing me how bored I am of FPS already.

Around the Network

lol was anything else expected in sales?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

lmao

its halo

Just like GTA4 did more than Saints Row & crackdown combined in 1 day

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It´s halo!!!!!, Microsoft spend a lot , and i mean A LOT in advertising their games, especially Halo, only to see Halo 3 people are going to buy it. Sony need to do more advertising if they want their games sell a lot more than they are doing now. Microsoft is known for advertise a lot their games.

It's Halo, the game that got 1/4 of Wii Sports sales in the past iteration.

The point of my post is the same as yours.

CGI-Quality said:

Why even put these games against each other like this? I swear, people TRULY forgot what gaming is all about .Both games are fun. Both games sold well, although Halo will always sell better than Killzone (even though it's still irrelevant).

And before you pull the "we're on a sales site" card, I'm aware of that, and like that this site tracks sales. I just don't see this as useful, in fact, I see it as abusing the site's purpose in the first place. This thread was not made with good intentions.

look at the OP, his post record & his other threads

now tell me, are you surprised?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey