By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Let's talk sales! ODST sells more in 24 hours than KILLZONE in 29 weeks!

Black RL said:

Hi guys

What do you think about that?

ODST 2.000.000 in 24 hours link: http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=5279&mp=1

Killzone 2: http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=12253

Transformers 2 sold a lot more tickets than District 9. See what i did?

Around the Network

wii fit sold twice the amount of halo 3 which mean it must be the better game right?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Halo is a bigger brand name than Killzone, Killzone is a pretty new brand yet. Even tough Killzone 1 is quite old, its was not a sucess like Halo 1. Alot of people who had the previous halo games and specially Halo 3 bought ODST, but almost everyone who bought Killzone 2 didn't have Killzone 1 i would think

This reminds me of the Killzone 2 sold more than Halo Wars threads back then. Which didn't make sense to compare in the first place. I guess this one makes more sense to compare though.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
nightsurge said:
Goes to show Gameplay > Graphics.

thats exactly why i like Killzone better than Call of Duty......

oh wait.

Around the Network

I'd think it'd be a failure for MS if Halo ODST didnt sell that much on the first day. When a Halo game cant produce those numbers on the first day then thats signs of the franchise going down.

PullusPardus said:
nightsurge said:

oh wait.

Hehehe, I enjoyed Call of Duty's gameplay over Killzone's.   In fact I expect most who have played both games would concur.

pbroy said:
This reminds me of the Killzone 2 sold more than Halo Wars threads back then. Which didn't make sense to compare in the first place. I guess this one makes more sense to compare though.

lol hell yah I remember those threads. Give the tc a break guys. The other side of fanboys will have its turn eventually to brag on. Enjoy the ride :P

nightsurge said:
PullusPardus said:
nightsurge said:

oh wait.

Hehehe, I enjoyed Call of Duty's gameplay over Killzone's.   In fact I expect most who have played both games would concur.

True that! (I played both)

That's totally a fair comparison... Halo is far and away Microsoft's biggest franchise. Killzone isn't even close to being Sony's biggest.