By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Let's talk sales! ODST sells more in 24 hours than KILLZONE in 29 weeks!

themanwithnoname said:
coolestguyever said:
Oh my Microsoft's biggest franchise outsold a previously mediocre FPS franchise. Too bad Killzone 2 got higher reviews and it is generally accepted that it's the better game.

By who exactly? And please don't say metacritic...

Well okay I'm still going to mention metacritic. Also throw in almost anyone on this site who are not fanboys. And also people I know in real life too which I can't prove, you'll just have to take my word for it.

Around the Network
heruamon said:
The Anarchyz said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
I think everyone need to remember just how many people on here were saying that ODST would not sell the way it did...Game over....2 mill in 24 hrs...Plain and simple!

People said that about a Halo shooter??? where was i when this happened...

I was in the Halo Wars discussion where people discussed sales of this game, but i didn't knew about a ODST thread where people were saying that it wouldn't sell the way it did... I was guessing less than Halo 3 because it was an expansion later turned into a full game (and without the Chief), but i was sure that it was gonna pull big numbers...

It's just common sense, Halo shooter = big sales...

Hmmm.evidently, you stayed above the fray, because there were ALOT of people posting as to how Halo ODST wouldn't sell well...maybe 3-4 million LTD...there was a TON, and if you don't remember, you need to do some searching...top right...search site...Halo ODST.

It's not that i don't remember, i didn't even saw the ODST sales threads, that's why i said that where was i when this happened...

I'm gonna do the search to see what i missed...

yeah its a shame killzone 2 did not sell more, but hey sales != quality as proved by wii sports

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

This thread is a disgusting mess. But then, that's exactly what the TC intended.