By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fanboys !.. who is the worst ???

I read the opening paragraph, was confused, and then saw the URL.

Lo, Destructoid. While we're at it, why don't I post an article from Apple.com about Windows computers?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:

Lo, Destructoid. While we're at it, why don't I post an article from Apple.com about Windows computers?

did you try actually reading the article?  It's written in a humorous way, but they give some examples as to why they are saying what they are.  I don't agree that it is universal, but there are some truly terrible fanboys out there.  The sony fans that were calling xplay biased for giving killzone a 5/5 (a perfect score) is particularly pretty retarded.  How can a perfect score for a sony exclusive show bias towards the 360?

gergroy said:
Kantor said:

did you try actually reading the article?  It's written in a humorous way, but they give some examples as to why they are saying what they are.  I don't agree that it is universal, but there are some truly terrible fanboys out there.  The sony fans that were calling xplay biased for giving killzone a 5/5 (a perfect score) is particularly pretty retarded.  How can a perfect score for a sony exclusive show bias towards the 360?

Its an article by Destructoid that mentions the PS3 in some way, shape or form.

He doesn't need to read it to know what to expect.

Carl2291 said:
gergroy said:
Kantor said:

lol, well, I guess that is kind of proving the author's point then.

gergroy said:
Carl2291 said:
gergroy said:
Kantor said:

PS3 fanboys are the worst because people know what to expect from Destructoid?...

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
gergroy said:
Carl2291 said:
gergroy said:
Kantor said:

PS3 fanboys are the worst because people know what to expect from Destructoid?...

try reading the article.  Plus, destructoid doesn't only criticize the ps3, it rips all 3 console manufacturer's apart.  The sony fanboy's just seem to take it so personal.  Like you 2 have just demonstrated

gergroy said:
Carl2291 said:
gergroy said:
Carl2291 said:
gergroy said:
Kantor said:

try reading the article.  Plus, destructoid doesn't only criticize the ps3, it rips all 3 console manufacturer's apart.  The sony fanboy's just seem to take it so personal.  Like you 2 have just demonstrated

I read it when it was posted in the offtopic forum, actually. And it was the usual stuff that Destructoid seem to do...

And thanks for the last comment, im sure the mods will love to see that.

this whole thread deserves to "get the hell outta the industry"

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Actually carl I don't think that is ban worthy. I have grown to accept ps3 fanboys, I use to hate every single one of them. Thus I would have agreed with the article.

I still dislike two in particular, one is usually spinning everything and the other is no longer on this site and everyone loved him.

wow, I won't make the mistake of talking to Carl anymore.