By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fanboys !.. who is the worst ???

Acevil said:

Actually carl I don't think that is ban worthy. I have grown to accept ps3 fanboys, I use to hate every single one of them. Thus I would have agreed with the article.

I still dislike two in particular, one is usually spinning everything and the other is no longer on this site and everyone loved him.

It's one of the new rules thats starting to get enforced by the mods.

Calling someone a fanboy is now a bannable offence. Of course, if gergroy has had no previous warnings he will likely just get a warning.

Around the Network

Thats why he edited his recent post, which said...

"I thought the mods all knew you were a PS3 fanboy "

See, i could have been evil and reported him a 2nd time. But im not THAT evil, hopefully he learned his lesson and wont go calling me and poor kantor fanboys again.

gergroy said:
Carl2291 said:
gergroy said:
Carl2291 said:
gergroy said:
Kantor said:
I read the opening paragraph, was confused, and then saw the URL.

Lo, Destructoid. While we're at it, why don't I post an article from Apple.com about Windows computers?

did you try actually reading the article?  It's written in a humorous way, but they give some examples as to why they are saying what they are.  I don't agree that it is universal, but there are some truly terrible fanboys out there.  The sony fans that were calling xplay biased for giving killzone a 5/5 (a perfect score) is particularly pretty retarded.  How can a perfect score for a sony exclusive show bias towards the 360?

Its an article by Destructoid that mentions the PS3 in some way, shape or form.

He doesn't need to read it to know what to expect.

lol, well, I guess that is kind of proving the author's point then.

PS3 fanboys are the worst because people know what to expect from Destructoid?...

try reading the article.  Plus, destructoid doesn't only criticize the ps3, it rips all 3 console manufacturer's apart.  The sony fanboy's just seem to take it so personal.  Like you 2 have just demonstrated

Actually, Carl is right. I saw a mention of PS3 fanboys being bad, and "Destructoid", and decided to save myself the headache of reading the full article. All of Destructoid's articles are awful, but the anti-Sony ones always seem to be the most spiteful for some reason.

EDIT: I read it. It was pretty decent by Destructoid standards, but Rol's "top 8 racing franchises" thread would be good by Destructoid standards. Moreover, Destructoid are generalising.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Carl2291 said:

See, i could have been evil and reported him a 2nd time. But im not THAT evil, hopefully he learned his lesson and wont go calling me and poor kantor fanboys again.

Carl, stop being in denial instead of trying to ban every single one who call you a fanboy.

atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:

Carl, stop being in denial instead of trying to ban every single one who call you a fanboy.

You are just worried about what your avatar will be in a few days time.

Around the Network
atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:

Quiet...fanboy

Anyway, I could make an article like this for any group of fanboy's, but I'm not as petty as Jim Sterling, and I can't be bothered (he gets paid to write that stuff).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I think the worst kind of fanboys are fanboys.

Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:

I don't care that much to be honest. Even if lost this bet my whole point behind this bet will remain entirely valuable.

yo_john117 said:

I think the worst kind of fanboys are fanboys.

WE HAVE A WINNER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!

thankyou for saying such an honest statement .

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:

I don't care that much to be honest. Even if lost this bet my whole point behind this bet will remain entirely valuable.

Hey, you went up in my estimations for accepting the bet and standing by what you say.