By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fanboys !.. who is the worst ???

ps3 fanboys

they make petitions when games like DMC4 and FF13 went multiplat..........and generally take personal offense when someone calls them and sony last place.

Around the Network

Lol... who is this Sterling fella... I think hes quite funny.

Not that I agree or disagree with the article. Its just a humourous good read.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:
Thats why he edited his recent post, which said...

"I thought the mods all knew you were a PS3 fanboy "

See, i could have been evil and reported him a 2nd time. But im not THAT evil, hopefully he learned his lesson and wont go calling me and poor kantor fanboys again.

Carl, stop being in denial instead of trying to ban every single one who call you a fanboy.

You are just worried about what your avatar will be in a few days time.

I don't care that much to be honest. Even if lost this bet my whole point behind this bet will remain entirely valuable.

Hey, you went up in my estimations for accepting the bet and standing by what you say.

Cool, that way maybe you will stop trying constantly to make me banned each time i disagree with you.

atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:

See, i could have been evil and reported him a 2nd time. But im not THAT evil, hopefully he learned his lesson and wont go calling me and poor kantor fanboys again.

Carl, stop being in denial instead of trying to ban every single one who call you a fanboy.

I don't care that much to be honest. Even if lost this bet my whole point behind this bet will remain entirely valuable.

Hey, you went up in my estimations for accepting the bet and standing by what you say.

Cool, that way maybe you will stop trying constantly to make me banned each time i disagree with you.

I think ive only ever reported you once...

caz604 said:

He writes satire about games and when he writes anti Sony satire people get highly upset typically, but first and foremost it's supposed to be seen as funny and exaggerated while the fanatics will take everything he says with 100% seriousness, and forget it's humor with a little truth behind it which makes satire great.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:
atma998 said:
Carl2291 said:

I think ive only ever reported you once...

lol Not too sure about that, after all those are your words : ''You are one of the most delusional people on VGC, and the place would likely be much better without you.''

All this because I said people who expected GT5 sales to reach 10 mil were delusionnal.

account2099 said:
ps3 fanboys

they make petitions when games like DMC4 and FF13 went multiplat..........and generally take personal offense when someone calls them and sony last place.

Every type of fanboy has made petitions this generation.

IRL (off the internet) as an owner of both consoles, I would say I get alot more heat from Xbox 360 fanboys.  Where I live (USA), there are many more of them and are generally younger.    The last couple generations people didn't get so offended by my choice of consoles.  The last time was SNES/Genesis generation.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
caz604 said:

He writes satire about games and when he writes anti Sony satire people get highly upset typically, but first and foremost it's supposed to be seen as funny and exaggerated while the fanatics will take everything he says with 100% seriousness, and forget it's humor with a little truth behind it which makes satire great.

you mean like when he said that the psp will cripple your hands?

*Blushes*
That's the nicest compliment I got all day.

4 ≈ One

Jim Sterling is a fanboy. I'm not sure where his loyalties lie, but he definitely hate on Sony with a zeal. Hell, Destructoid in it's essence is a hate-a-thon against Sony.

Does this fanbot really think people won't take note? Does he think his hateful, negative articles won't produce disdain?

Sure he knows. And he uses that to stir emotions. I'm sad that someone in his position uses it to 'troll' rather than use it for constructive purposes. Actually, I know multiple people who have a passion for the gaming industry and would love to report on it. They would do a fine job, unlike Jim Sterling.