By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fanboys !.. who is the worst ???

I hate fanboys who still live the past.us Saying ______ game from the past is better than ________ of now.us Don't get me worng their are expections though I hate it whenever its always old>new nostalgia is powerful

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Sony imo.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

theprof00 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
caz604 said:
Lol... who is this Sterling fella... I think hes quite funny.

Not that I agree or disagree with the article. Its just a humourous good read.

He writes satire about games and when he writes anti Sony satire people get highly upset typically, but first and foremost it's supposed to be seen as funny and exaggerated while the fanatics will take everything he says with 100% seriousness, and forget it's humor with a little truth behind it which makes satire great.

you mean like when he said that the psp will cripple your hands?

Technically most anything of that nature will keyboards, playing an FPS on the DS, texting, etc it all adds up to arthritis over time.  Hell I'm 21 and I type so much that I can tell I'm going to have issues in a few years.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Sony Defence force. Desperation goes higher than ever this gen. I mean, stop rating down every nice xbox 360 exklusive and other games. Its a shame to the site, not only here tough, look at GT.

Desperation. Some Xbots, in mention the younger ones is kind of studdy. Some Nintendogs are truly blind at other things than Nintendo. But thats not all people, thanks god.

360 fans: "PS3 fanboys are the worst!"

PS3 fans: "360 fanboys are the worst!"

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Skies of Arcadia fanboys :P

This is towards me isn't it!

Former something....

axumblade said:
sigh. this just adds to the reasons why the Ps3 is domed. It's fanboys will drive away anybody that wants a PS3....

I'm somewhat scared to get one because of that...also King of the Cosmos FTW

Former something....

I honestly can't believe this thread is still up...

My take is just like yo_john117's. "I think the worst kind of fanboys are fanboys."

Nuff said.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

I consider myself a fanboy. I love the PS3 and I'd like to see it come out on top(despite the fact it's very unlikely to happen). The problems start when you offer up weak excuses for the negative aspects of your choice. Like for example saying that Lair should have been re-reviewed after the patch.

Jim Sterling is a piece of shit. I said this a while ago...he's the reason I quit Destructoid