By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fanboys !.. who is the worst ???

...YOU ARE LOL JK

Around the Network

The PS3 slightly has the edge on the 360. Both have some great exclusives, but there are more on the PS3 that are better.

However. What's it matter. Who cares about exclusives when most of the best games are multiconsole? However, with Valkyria Chronicles and Demon's Souls already out in English on the PS3, Yakuza 3 being localized, and 3d Dot Game Heroes coming out and looking amazing. What's 360 have that's worth getting lately that is exclusive?  Halo 3 ODST(yeah?  What a joke.)

Anyways. Aside from that. PSP > DS > PS360. I love my PSP and easily think it's the best in this generation. DS is the second best. Wii has like four good games and is also last gen.

*edit*

Forgot Shadow Complex for the 360.  Haven't played it, but it's one game I'm jealous of 360 owners for and would be the only game I'd purchased lately if I still owned my 360.

you know a fanboy is really hardcore when their avatar looks really pissed. the worst ones always have some kind of explosion or bold text in it.

MikeB said:

Sounds like a rival console fanboy wrote that piece.

IMO as someone who tries to write his comments carefully and with respect, I have to say I think XBox 360 fans seem to be by far the worst. Lots of name calling involded in many discussions and usually when your personal opinion turns out to be correct, even then no apologies, just further attacks.

I still remember people being upset that I called the 360 to be a failure prone console (before Microsoft admitted problems to share holder as a result of a pending lawsuit). That, saying the PS3 is more powerful or saying the PS3 will probably outsell the 360 seemed to wind up 360 fanboys the most.

The average PS3 user seems more mature, open minded and relaxed to me (but not everyone).

You do write carefully, to troll.  We already know that Mike.

And writing about a lack of apologies when wrong is really rich coming from you of all people.  Thats one of the primary bad traits that you have and are known here for yourself.

Currently playing:  PC:  Wolfenstein  PS2:  Final Fantasy X  PS3: All-Pro Football 2K8 Wii:  Force Unleashed  PSP:  God of War: CoO Xbox 360:  Gears of War 2  

Most anticipated game:  Dragon Age Origins (PC)

Me. oh and by the way...it's fanman.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.